Windows 10: Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

Discus and support Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i first paired my android smartphone the operations window opened up properly. but when i close it i am unable to open it again. i went to devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nitefury, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Nitefury Win User

Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

When i first paired my android smartphone the operations window opened up properly. but when i close it i am unable to open it again. i went to devices and printers and right clicked my phone but there is no option to open the window please help

:)

Nitefury, Aug 11, 2016
  2. deeshan Win User

n76 unable to perform bluetooth operation

i tried to open bluetooth,but at one i got a message "unable to perform bluetooth operation" . now bluetooth is not working.what i have to do?

deeshan, Aug 11, 2016
  3. oti4mi Win User
    Nokia 6600 Bluetooth problem

my nokia 6600 bluetooth unable to perform operation' gallary cannot open system gets hunged up occationaly

oti4mi, Aug 11, 2016
Thema:

Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window

1. Unable to open Bluetooth Operations Window - Similar Threads - Unable open Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not operating Windows 10: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  3. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not operating Windows 10: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  4. Bluetooth not operating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth not operating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not operating: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  6. Bluetooth not operating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not operating: Hi, so my Bluetooth stopped working properly as of late.I tried to connect some new wireless earbuds, but it wouldn't even let me scan for the device.Also, I am unable to remove any previously paired devices at all. It says "remove...
  7. Bluetooth not operating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Unable to operate correctly.: It seems that my machine has hit a severe stumbling block When I start W, it reads, "Preparing Automatic Repair;" and absolutely nothing seems to work beyond that. It goes on to diagnosing my PC with the automatic repair tool; advanced options; troubleshoot to reset;...
  9. Windows is unable to shutdown in restart operation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows is unable to shutdown in restart operation: When I opt for restart after a Windows update, Dell BIOS update or manual restarts, PC restart procedure get stuck while shutting down. I only see screen on which 'Restarting' is written. Needs help....
  10. cannot open opers

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open opers: my lenovo idea centre is running win 10 , in the last 2 weeks microsoft has been doing updates in this PC, these have not been entirely completed , one item has failed twice to download Feature update to windows 10, version 1803(4) i have used the opera browser for many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open bluetooth operations