Windows 10: Unable to open browser or emails ??

Discus and support Unable to open browser or emails ?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Downloaded Windows 10. Seemed to work ok, but now I can't open the browser or my emails account, although the Internet connection is ok. I cannot even... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tugbydog, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Tugbydog Win User

Unable to open browser or emails ??

Downloaded Windows 10. Seemed to work ok, but now I can't open the browser or my emails account, although the Internet connection is ok. I cannot even close the failed page, I have to use the task manager to end the program.

i am running Avast, does that make a difference.

bit of a computer dinosaur, so help pleaseeeee

:)

Tugbydog, Jul 31, 2015

2. E71 - unable to open text message or emails

have a look at this thread its been discussed here see if this helps

/discussions/board/message?message.uid=424815

techbuzzireland, Jul 31, 2015
  3. junkjohny Win User
    E71 - unable to open text message or emails

I think this issue was discussed before, but I do not see any solution... My E71, since few weeks, unable to open any text message or emails. I can delete the text message, or mark as read for emails. I can read emails only by choosing to reply and then
    read. I can read the text message on PC suite okay.

I tried, formatting my card, re-installing 200.... firmware etc... but no help.

Regards

-Bala

junkjohny, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Unable to open browser or emails ??

1. Unable to open browser or emails ?? - Similar Threads - Unable open browser

2. Email Problem "unable to open" link

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email Problem "unable to open" link: Just back from 2 week vacation and every time I try to open an email link I get "unable to open" followed by the path info. What's happening? I can't find a solution? Can anyone help? Thanks...
  3. unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser: I am unable to open any email in hotmail in win 10 home. Error message " unable to complete download. Try again later". This is happening 2 days now. I am using Acer Aspire A315-21-99ES Sam...
  4. Browser link in Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser link in Emails: Email links are becoming a major problem, through viruses and phishing. Why on earth hasn't Microsoft produced a simple switch to stop an email link opening a browser. I understand that outlook can do it, but we don't all have that, but we almost all have some version of...
  5. unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10: unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10, therefore cannot uninstall google chrome browser, keeps saying programs are running in background. unable to find any thing open. this just happened today....
  6. Email not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Email not opening: My electric power went off for 2 hours and when it came back on my desktop computer's email would not open. The blue screen showing the envelope would appear but a few second later the screen went back to my desktop not opening my email. I was told that I may have lost my...
  7. Unable to open links from Outlook.live.com email

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to open links from Outlook.live.com email: Yesterday I could open any link from my email. I have not downloaded any new programs. When I click on a link in an email the following is in the heading - nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com - The page that opens has the Office 365 logo, which I don't use, and a...
  8. How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change browser that email opens in from IE to Edge?: Hello! I mistakenly chose IE as the browser for my emails to open in when I imported my mails from outlook and I wish to change this to MS Edge. How to I go about this? I've checked in the settings, but it doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. MY IE doesn't function...
  9. Unable to open file/folder / Browser page with Left click

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to open file/folder / Browser page with Left click: Hi I am unable to open files/folders/browser page with Left click. Started about a week ago. Win10 appears normal with no new updates. All programs open, but files/folders will not open in same window. Left click and Win10 tries to open but the parent file/folder remains...
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...