Windows 10: Unable to open Local Disk D

Discus and support Unable to open Local Disk D in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Idayu RezaJamaludin, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Unable to open Local Disk D

Hi,

Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too.

I just bought this laptop a few days ago so I am wondering on why is this happening.

Please help.

:)

Idayu RezaJamaludin, Aug 23, 2018
  2. trentbat Win User

Unable to Access Local Disks (CUnable to open Local Disk D :) and (DUnable to open Local Disk D :)

I've tried installing subinacl.msi, but when I open the installer, this message appears:

Unable to open Local Disk D [​IMG]

Is there any other way?

trentbat, Aug 23, 2018
  3. local disk Unable to open Local Disk D :D

my computer created the local disk Unable to open Local Disk D :D partition, automatically. Windows is always notifying me to free some space of the disk but when I open the folder of the local disk Unable to open Local Disk D :D it says that it don't have any information but it's full. What do I can do for solving
    this issue?

Thanks, Zuley

ZuleyBetancourt, Aug 23, 2018
  4. trentbat Win User

Unable to open Local Disk D

Unable to Access Local Disks (CUnable to open Local Disk D :) and (DUnable to open Local Disk D :)

Here's a couple of examples -

Unable to open Local Disk D [​IMG]

The one on the left occurs when I try to just open the disks. The one on the right are examples of me using command prompt to modify the user account controls of the disks.

trentbat, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to open Local Disk D

1. Unable to open Local Disk D - Similar Threads - Unable open Local

2. Unable to open local disk D

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open local disk D: Hi,Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too. Please help....
  3. Unable to open local disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open local disk D: Hi,Somehow I can not open my Local Disk D at all. When I use the file explorer it only shows the Local Disk C but doesn't show how much space is left on it either. When I click on the icon, it doesn't respond at all too. Please help....
  4. Unable to open local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  6. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extending local disk D: I am trying to extend local disk c. There is no unallocated space in the right of C. I have a local disk D which cannot delete or formatgreyed. kindly help. Also i keep getting ERROR 0x80070057 whenever I try to transfer files from C to create space...
  7. extending local disk D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. local disk d

local disk d: hi, i need some help, please help.... the problem is my hp laptop's local disk d is corrupted.... when I try to open it, it says that i have to format the disk.. And when I click format a blue screen appear.. and the stop code : KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.. please...
  9. Local Disk D issue

Local Disk D issue: Hello, I recently started getting popup notifications that my Local Disk (D:) was almost full. When I couldn't figure out how to fix the issue on my own i decided to look on to the Microsoft Community for answers. I believe i resolved the issue which according to many...
  10. Unable to Access Local Disks (C:) and (D:)

Unable to Access Local Disks (C:) and (D:): I am currently unable to access my Local Disks, or open programs inside them, such as the task manager, user account control, and even the registry editor. Attempting to open anything (With administrator priveleges) just result in an access denied message. I have tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Open local disk D

2. local: unable to open

3. cant open local disk d

4. local disc d: d,
  5. unable to format local disk d on windows 10,
  6. local disc d open,
  7. local disk d,
  8. local disk d how to open,
  9. local disk d open,
  10. UNABLE TO OPEN THE SELECTED DISK