Windows 10: Unable to pair plantronics plt edge

Discus and support Unable to pair plantronics plt edge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to pair my headset to my computer. I worked at one time but the system crashed and I reinstalled win 10. Since then every time I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaybird23059, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Unable to pair plantronics plt edge

I am trying to pair my headset to my computer. I worked at one time but the system crashed and I reinstalled win 10. Since then every time I try to pair I get a message saying "That didn't work" "Try again and make sure your bluetooth headset is still discoverable."

The headset comes up on the bluetooth screen when I put it in pairing mode, and gives me the button to pair. After sitting for about a minute, I get the message above.

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

jaybird23059, Apr 10, 2015

2. Plantronics PLT M165 bluetooth headset is not working after upgrading to Windows 10 Lumia phone 930

Plantronics PLT M165 bluetooth headset is not working after upgrading to Windows 10 Lumia phone 930

ClarissaManiego, Apr 10, 2015
  3. bullwheel Win User
    unable to add a second bluetooth device?

Pair. my primary is the Ford Sync, and the secondary is a BT Stero headphones, Plantronics BackBeat 906... I can't pair the Plantronics, unless is delete the SYNC.

bullwheel, Apr 10, 2015
Thema:

Unable to pair plantronics plt edge

1. Unable to pair plantronics plt edge - Similar Threads - Unable pair plantronics

2. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...: What are the steps in detail to get Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone be paired with the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Windows 10? Has anyone ever had success with this kind of pair ?In the Backbeat Fit 3100 Series User Guide, there is no information to pair the...
  3. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...: What are the steps in detail to get Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone be paired with the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Windows 10? Has anyone ever had success with this kind of pair ?In the Backbeat Fit 3100 Series User Guide, there is no information to pair the...
  4. How to pair Plantronic Backbeat Fit 3200 True Wireless Sport Earphone to Laptop Lenovo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  6. Plantronics headset and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plantronics headset and Bluetooth: I recently started using a Plantronics bluetooth headset with my Lenovo laptop for telehealth. The headset pairs fine and will work for a while then my bluetooth will stop working. It not only stops working but the bluetooth radio button disappears. After attempting...
  7. Unable to pair bluetooth pen

Unable to pair bluetooth pen: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? ***Original title: pen won't work***...
  8. Unable to pair the bluetooth device

Unable to pair the bluetooth device: Hello, I have problems connecting Bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth worked about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days. Anyway, I am quite convinced that the new driver broke down with an update. The bluetooth, from all external appearances, seems to be...
  9. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to pair Bluetooth headset: Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop. It's an ASUS notebook. I made sure every driver is up to date I've contacted the company to mention them about it....
  10. Unable to pair bluetooth device

Unable to pair bluetooth device: Hello, I am having issues connecting bluetooth devices to my PC. The bluetooth was a working about 3 weeks ago and stopped working about 3 days after my service plan with dell ran out...suspicious. Anyway, I'm pretty well convinced that the new driver broke it (because...