Windows 10: unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents

Discus and support unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to print anything since W10 lastest upgrade. I have done Restore/ Ccleaner/reinstall printer. When I do CtrlP it goes to the print page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by foiledcat2, Sep 13, 2016.

1. unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents

I am not able to print anything since W10 lastest upgrade. I have done Restore/ Ccleaner/reinstall printer. When I do CtrlP it goes to the print page and when I click print it sends what I want to Documents. Then it wants me to name it and save it. So I do. Then I go to the Documents, select what I want, Open it, ask for it to print and a black notice in the lower right appears and tells me the item is in the Document folder. I finally had to email my airline tickets to a friend to get them.. Any suggestions?? Or even better- a solution or tell me what I am doing incorrectly. Thank you

:)

foiledcat2, Sep 13, 2016

2. How to print received emails in windows 10

I'm unable to print received emails on Windows 10. I've used Ctrl P but it doesn't work

ROBERTMAHONEY993, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Carol_a_n Win User
    Windows10 not printing pdf documents

I'm having a similar issue -- a PDF will start to print, I'll get an error message there's a problem with printing, then everything freezes and I have to manually delete the document from the print queue or wind up with an endless loop of partially printed
    PDFs. So frustrating!!!

Carol_a_n, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents

One thing that comes to mind is in Control Panel, Devices and Printers, yours may not be set as Default. There's been several instances where a User's settings get changed with the Updates.

Berton, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents

1. unable to print-endless loop from Ctrl p to documents - Similar Threads - unable print endless

2. Verification endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  3. Verification endless loop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verification endless loop: Hi Iv'e been trying for moths to grant consent to my kid as memeber to use his new PC. Never occured. Yesterday spent over 2 hours chatting with a Microsoft help desk memeber case 1046503066We tried removing the account, creating a new one for my kids, etc etc everything...
  4. Sign in - Endless loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in - Endless loop.: I turn on computer and get the first splash screen, I hit enter so I can enter my password, however, this is we’re the problem starts. After I hit enter the screen that appears shows my user name but no rectangular box to enter my password. It just has the words sign in. I...
  5. Endless boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Endless boot loop: My wife's Dell has now gone into an endless boot loop with a BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO blue screen error. At one point I was able to get into the windows auto recovery screen but now I can not even get that far. Now I know my best option is to make a boot USB and run the...
  6. Endless BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Endless BSOD loop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bear_Maniac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esv8na/endless_bsod_loop/
  7. control p for printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    control p for printing: Control p is no longer working to print anything. I tried both of the control keys. Neither works. The control keys work for other functions, just not printing. I tried to update the driver as suggested. It says I have to latest one....
  8. Ctrl+P is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl+P is not working: Ctrl+P is not working. Other shortcuts are working fine, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+A. But Ctrl+P isn't working. It is not a particular application, it is not working in any application. Had the sticky keys off too, so no issue with the sticky keys. Tried uninstalling the drivers...
  9. Print from Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print from Documents: I need to know how to print from notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/print-from-documents/0179ba9d-b41f-414c-9ba6-9f4af6142460
  10. Endless start loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless start loop: Have just installed 10 on a spare drive and installed that drive into my Sandy Bridge and the machine is now going through an endless loop of start up. I can hear it make some sort of noise as if something wants to go and I have again tried the machine with the old 7...