Windows 10: Unable to print from any applications after windows 10 up gradation.

Discus and support Unable to print from any applications after windows 10 up gradation. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop running on windows 10. After up gradation of the windows i am unable to print form any printer. Applications stops responding and no chaise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nmpk, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Nmpk Win User

Unable to print from any applications after windows 10 up gradation.

My laptop running on windows 10. After up gradation of the windows i am unable to print form any printer.
    Applications stops responding and no chaise i have to close the applications without saving. This problem started immediately after windows up graded itself and started.

please let me know the solution to this.

:)

2. Window Store And Other Applications do not work after upgrading to Windows 10

All applications like email and window store are not working after up gradation to window 10.

MuhammadEhsan Yousaf, Jun 14, 2017
  3. Does windows 10 upgrade keeps the applications installed for windows 8.1

We are bounded with organization and running windows 8.1 ENT/PRO edition for all client machines and using licensed application like visual studio and MS office 2013. If we register and upgrade to windows 10, does the installed application remains after
    up-gradation? . If yes, is there anything that user / admin should do before starting up-gradation?

Sathish Manokar, Jun 14, 2017
  4. me75006 Win User

You can try reinstalling the printer drivers for the printer you are trying to use.

me75006, Jun 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Unable to print from any applications after windows 10 up gradation. - Similar Threads - Unable print applications

2. re up gradation to windows 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re up gradation to windows 10 after reset: Dear sir / Madam, I have windows 8.1 when i purchased my system, later during usage atomatic upgradation was done to version 10., I had system slow problem & I resetted system. I t got reset & now windows 8.1 is working. Kindly help me to restore to windows 10 un able to do...
  3. re up gradation to windows 10 after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re up gradation to windows 10 after reset: Dear sir / Madam, I have windows 8.1 when i purchased my system, later during usage atomatic upgradation was done to version 10., I had system slow problem & I resetted system. I t got reset & now windows 8.1 is working. Kindly help me to restore to windows 10 un able to do...
  4. outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation: outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-indexing-is-not-working-after-window-11-up/41d1dd9a-32bc-4959-9747-94a063132c1b
  5. outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation: outlook indexing is not working after Window 11 up gradation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-indexing-is-not-working-after-window-11-up/41d1dd9a-32bc-4959-9747-94a063132c1b
  6. window 8.1 to window 10 is free up gradation if having key 8.1

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 8.1 to window 10 is free up gradation if having key 8.1: window 8.1 to window 10 is free up gradation if having key 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-81-to-window-10-is-free-up-gradation-if/bee97a80-b942-4d74-9ca3-be3cd4d47dbd
  7. Unable to operate any Windows 10 application from my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to operate any Windows 10 application from my PC: I cannot open Excel, Word... nor enter anything into Search. A window appears when trying to open Excel inviting me to click on 'Repair' but nothing has happened. I would like to repair Windows 10 and download this from the web as I cannot do it from my PC. It also asks if I...
  8. Unable to print from any browser in Windows 10 PRO

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from any browser in Windows 10 PRO: When I try to print from any browser, I click on print and nothing happens. I can print from anywhere else with no problems. This problem started about 1 week ago. Nothing was added to my desktop. 132304
  9. Unable to print to any printer or on any network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print to any printer or on any network: Was printing fine one day on a Dell laptop that is about 4 years old, and then the next day it just stopped printing. When printing from a Microsoft program (Word, Excel, etc.) I get a message like "Word can print due to a problem with the printer setup." When I print from...
  10. Unable to print from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from any browser: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to print to any printers from any browser. When I use the browsers print function it brings up the preview window, but just spins and never connects to any printer. 19092