Windows 10: Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store

Discus and support Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there everyone! I've been trying to purchase apps and in-app purchases for a few days and I always end up with "Give it another try. Something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drummer611, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store

Hello there everyone! I've been trying to purchase apps and in-app purchases for a few days and I always end up with "Give it another try. Something went wrong. SVC-Service-QueryOrder" I've done some Googling and I've read that doing Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth followed by Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and finally sfc /scannow could fix the issue. But unfortunately, it didn't. So I'm kind of out of options here, would you mind helping me out? Thanks!

PS: My system specs are listed below my profile.

Best regards, Jesse "" H.

:)

Drummer611, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Stea---01 Win User

Unable to download anything from the store

Hi. 2 days ago I downloaded about 6-7 apps free from ovi store, but I wanted to check if they are what I am looking for, and they weren't so I deleted them. Yesterday the button Download wasn't active. I updated my phone, set to fabric settings, clear
    all cashe, cookies and history, updated the version of ovi - it still not active. Can you tell me what can be the problem?

P.S. I also did this again today:

1. Go to the device Menu

2. Select Web

3. Choose Options -> choose Settings

4. Click on Privacy data

5. Choose Clear Privacy data -> Choose Cache.

Where am I wrong?

Stea---01, Aug 18, 2016
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Unable to download anything from the store

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

It means that the application is still installed on your device although you thought you have already removed it. For example if the application is installed to memory card and you reset the device, the application won’t be deleted.

Can you provide the phone model you're using so we can give the exact steps how you can properly uninstall the applications?

Hoping to hear from you soon. :smileyhappy:

aleisha11, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Hello there,

Thanks for your reply. I did the first three methods and none of them worked. So I scrolled down and tried to use Microsoft Account Troubleshooter and it found issues. Unfortunately, it doesn't fix them. I have "Can't connect to the sync service" and "Rootcauses found and created logs". However, I added another Microsoft Account on my PC and tried to purchase an app and it seems to be working. I managed to get to the point to pay without issues. So I went back to my account and tried to purchase an app and I got another error which was SVC-Service-HydrateGet. So it seems that the issue is with my account... Any ideas?

Drummer611, Aug 18, 2016
  6. Sounds like a corrupt user account.

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 18, 2016
  7. Any way to fix that?

EDIT: Well, I turned on my computer today and I was about to buy an app without problem, I don't know how it fixed itself but thanks for your help @AmericanPharaoh

Drummer611, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store

1. Unable to purchase anything from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Unable purchase anything

2. unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store: When trying to download a paid app from the Microsoft Store, I get unhelpful errors.-dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-an-app-from-microsoft-store/b48cb22a-bbb6-4e50-b7e1-9a6556810ea8
  3. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  4. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  5. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  6. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store: I am trying to purchase a few apps from the Microsoft store. But unfortunately, I can't pay using my Payoneer Master card USD. Because my currency is BDT. Some suggest I change my region to the US to add a USD card. That won't work. Due to changing my location, during adding...
  7. Unable purchase anything from Microsoft App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store: If you are unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store on Windows 10, then these troubleshooting tips are sure to help you. This article is mainly for those who can download free apps but cannot purchase any paid app from Microsoft Store. There are several reasons you might...
  9. Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store: Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot: [img] Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account....
  10. Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(

Unable to download anything from windows 10 store! :(: Hi, I bought a Dell inspiron I15RV laptop 2 years ago. It had windows 8, i upgraded to windows 8.1. The store was working fine. I was able to download apps and games. But unfortunately, few months ago my store stopped working. I tried almost everything but reset the...