Windows 10: Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive

Discus and support Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought the following LG Disc drive and MDiscs on Amazon (Links below) and it came with a disc with software on not. I was able to rip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trymeout, Jul 23, 2018.

1. trymeout Win User

Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive

Hello,

I just bought the following LG Disc drive and MDiscs on Amazon (Links below) and it came with a disc with software on not. I was able to rip and burn a CD before I installed the software disc and after but I am unable to burn a MDisc. When I insert a MDisc to the drive it will think it is not in the drive and when I try to burn something to it it ejects and asks me to insert a disc. I tried using other MDiscs since the MDiscs I got came in a pack of five and the same thing happens. On YouTube many people use IMGBurn to burn their discs and I had not luck with any burning software. Any help will be most appreciated.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B011PIJPOC/...ing=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/LG-Electronics...keywords=mdisc

:)

trymeout, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 23, 2018
  3. recommended read/write drives

yes, i need a drive to read disks and write to them and make reproductions (burning). i know that there are different formats for these things, but i understand some drives can handle most anything one is bound to encounter, no?

arm and hand, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive

recommended read/write drives

hello forum. first time pc builder here. i was hoping that the forum members could offer some recommendations as to a read/write disk drive. you know for installing software and saving date and on read and writeable disks. i would like one that can do reading, writing, reproducing (burning) etc. i would like a brand that the forum members think is reliable and handles all the different media types that disks come in. thanks very much for your assistance.

arm and hand, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive

1. Unable To Read And Write 100GB MDisc With LG Drive - Similar Threads - Unable Read Write

2. External HDD unable to read or write anything on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDD unable to read or write anything on it: I've recently bought a 2TB Toshiba Hard drive and i am unable to use it.Every time i try to save anything to it or open anything on it, my whole PC becomes unresponsive. Even if it is just plugged in it stop me from using programs on my PC until i unplug it again and...
  3. External HDD unable to read or write anything on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External HDD unable to read or write anything on it: I've recently bought a 2TB Toshiba Hard drive and i am unable to use it.Every time i try to save anything to it or open anything on it, my whole PC becomes unresponsive. Even if it is just plugged in it stop me from using programs on my PC until i unplug it again and...
  4. USB Drive read/write 100%... very slow write

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Drive read/write 100%... very slow write: I have a 6TB (mains-powered) external Seagate USB3 drive (used only for data backup) which might be failing? Or is there another reason the problem? An identical Seagate drive seems to perform fine (though I haven't done extensive side-by-side testing). When I start copying...
  5. Updated Windows, unable to change read / write access!

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Windows, unable to change read / write access!: Full title: Updated Windows (from 1809 to 1903), dealing with inability to change permissions, read and write access on an older, corrupted instance of Windows I kept around for game storage! Yeah I ended up dealing with OS corruption and luckily had a back-up that I fell...
  6. lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media

lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media: lg blu ray burner wont see 100gb media. It worked fine for years on 25 gb blu ray discs. Simply want to burn fata files. Nothing fancy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-blu-ray-burner-wont-see-100gb-media/30207b31-52fb-43ea-90aa-09033308a229
  7. Unable to read/write to External disk - Windows 10

Unable to read/write to External disk - Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I am using Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am having 1 TB external drive and unable to read/write files to it. Please assist. I tried multiple options like changing permissions, change owners, regedit etc Regards, Siva...
  8. Read and write speed

Read and write speed: Hello and my name is Lorenzo. I have an HDD that has a sequential read of 200mbs and a write of 187. I am getting 2mbs when downloading from steam. My hard drive in the device manager says ST2000dm006-2dm164. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Flash drive reads/writes at inconsistent speeds

Flash drive reads/writes at inconsistent speeds: I work on a lot of large .rtf files in Office. Sometimes when I click _Save_, the window freezes and gives me a loading wheel for 10 or 15 seconds before the document finally saved. Sometimes (less often) the file saves almost instantly. It's completely unaffected by how many...
  10. Unable to access (read and write) USB flash drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access (read and write) USB flash drive in Windows 10: I have tried multiple solutions to troubleshoot or even just to distinguish what the problem is but nothing seems to work. 1.) I tried to copy and paste a file from my desktop to the flash drive but saw this: [ATTACH] 2.) Everyone including myself have permission to do...