Windows 10: Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since updating to Windows 10 (without my permission) this morning I now can't save photos or download videos. Right clicking to save as doesn't bring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by suzubella, May 18, 2016.

1. suzubella Win User

Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10

Since updating to Windows 10 (without my permission) this morning I now can't save photos or download videos. Right clicking to save as doesn't bring up a dialog box at all, and I've checked permissions in administrative tools but that's all fine. I also can't download videos as it just clicks the link and nothing happens afterwards apart from the page buffering. Some advice would be much appreciated.

:)

suzubella, May 18, 2016
  2. tobicalvi Win User

Able to trim but unable to save the edits in Photo App

Original Title: Photo App

I am trying to trim a video in the Photo App Windows 10. Able to trim but unable to save the edits. Would appreciate any and all guidance.

tobicalvi, May 18, 2016
  3. Ateo-uk Win User
    How can i save a video send by WhatsApp?

my WhatsApp 2.16.308 on my Windows phone has the following options: IMAGES> star, save, forward, share, set as profile photo, delete. VIDEOS > star, reply, delete, forward. ... So , is unable to save video attachments

Ateo-uk, May 18, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

This is probably a temporary fix, but at least something to kick start................

Do a system restore. Pick a date when you did NOT have this problem as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, May 18, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    Did the suggestion work ?

davidhk, May 18, 2016
  6. Don W Win User
    If you have not done the restore just yet... Try to copy photos to paint or another program and save. This won't work for your videos, sorry.

Don W, May 18, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    Since you marked the thread as solved, I assume system restore fixed the problem.

davidhk, May 18, 2016
  8. Winuser Win User

I hope they let us know what fixed their problem. With their computer updating to Windows 10 this morning I wouldn't think they would have a restore point.

Winuser, May 18, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    You are right.
    I overlooked that ( "this morning" ) point.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to save photos or videos with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable save photos

2. Unable to save trimmed video in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save trimmed video in Microsoft Photos: I use Movies & TV to play my videos and use the trim feature on their to make them shorter and save them so I can get rid of unnecessary space. The Trim is done through Microsoft Photos and up until a week ago it worked perfectly fine. Now when I trim the video to my liking...
  3. Unable to save trimmed video in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to save trimmed video in Microsoft Photos: I use Movies & TV to play my videos and use the trim feature on their to make them shorter and save them so I can get rid of unnecessary space. The Trim is done through Microsoft Photos and up until a week ago it worked perfectly fine. Now when I trim the video to my liking...
  4. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  5. Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -

Photos-Windows 10 Saving a photo from a video -: I am sat here tearing my hari out. I once was able to open any video in the photos app and it had a feature to save a frame as a photo. It also had the ability to flick through every single frame... Now photos seems to open a new video editor that does not have this function...
  6. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  7. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  8. unable to save photo from video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to save photo from video: Hi I am using Microsoft 10 photo app. It does not let me save a photo from the video. I was able to do it a few hours ago but now it won't let me. Please help. By the way, I did pay for the 360 Microsoft and it is still current. Thanks. Crystal...
  9. Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app

Saved Video Project in Windows 10 photo app: After trying to add more photos to my continuing photo video project, it has arbitrarily stopped opening. Keep getting a message that project won't open and to try again in a few moments. Have been trying off and on for over 24 hours. What is wrong? Did an update mess this...
  10. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save vedios on photos app

2. unable to save photos

3. unable to save photos windows 10

4. unable to save video windows 10,
  5. unable to save as videos in windows 10