Windows 10: Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

Discus and support Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails . Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only. Error... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

I am using Outlook 2013. Suddenly I am no longer able to send receive emails .
    Each time I start Outlook, it can finish 3/4 of tasks only.

Error was Synchronizing subscribed folder OX8OOCCCOE ......cannot connect to Server.

Please advise how to solve issue?

BTW the data file is .ost

Tks

:)

sportflyer, Feb 15, 2018

2. Could not sync destop Outlook 2010 calander with Nokia Lumia 820

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the hotmail connector but the problem persist. These are the error messages I last received

17:47:14 Synchronizer Version 14.0.6123

17:47:14 Synchronizing Mailbox *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'

17:47:14 Synchronizing Hierarchy

17:47:14 1 folder(s) updated in online store

17:47:15 Unable to authenticate to Windows Live Calendar.

17:47:15 Synchronization error.

17:47:15 Folder Collection Sync Key: 0{51697928-1e3c-4709-8e28-e79551bf9420}1

17:47:15 Message Collection Sync Key: 0{1cf2cb31-e2fd-4506-8e3b-3043849ae5aa}34

17:47:16 Error with Send/Receive.

17:47:16 There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.

17:47:16 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'w's calendar'

17:47:16 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Contacts'

17:47:16 Error with Send/Receive.

17:47:16 There was an error synchronizing a contacts folder. Error : 80041004.

Appreciate it very much for your help

Serangoon North, Feb 15, 2018
  3. WIndows 10 mail app full mailbox

Dear,

I'm using the windows mail app synchronized to a webmail address that is of microsoft exchange type, if I understand correctly. After a couple of week of flawless usage, I cannot send email anymore and i receive a message from windows saying that my mailbox
    is almost full and I won't be able to send messages unless I empty the deleted messages' folder.

The problem persists however, after clearing the trash folder and also setting the synchronization window to the server down to 3 days.

Also, i keep receiveing emails normally and the my mail box at the provider of the mailing service is nearly empty (0.01%)

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email]

TommasoSeresini, Feb 15, 2018
  4. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

I called comcast and apparently their mail service is down. So it looks like its their server problems that causing the error shown above. Hopefully it gets fixed by tomorrow.

sportflyer, Feb 15, 2018
  5. Did your problem clear?

Caledon Ken, Feb 15, 2018
  6. Samuria Win User
    If it's .ost file that rebuild you can delete it and it's rebuilt when you connect emails are stored on the server

Samuria, Feb 15, 2018
  7. Yes. It cleared up sometime during the night. Email is back to normal and its a Comcast issue.

sportflyer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue.

1. Unable to send receive emails , synchronizing folder issue. - Similar Threads - Unable send receive

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. help receiving and sending emails

help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  5. Email sending and receiving issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email sending and receiving issue: "I got windows 10 and use micro soft edge. I have email through google. I am unable to send emails and a long delay getting new emails loaded. WINDOWS" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-sending-and-receiving-issue/e89847da-c476-4a51-8521-60aaf27286a2
  6. unable to send or receive emails on acer windows computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to send or receive emails on acer windows computer: I am unable to send or receive emails on my windows computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-or-receive-emails-on-acer-windows/8bc9c5fa-22db-42a2-a035-35a7de889350
  7. Can't receive or send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't receive or send emails: Ever since an "Update" on August 7, 2020, I cannot receive or send emails on my Windows 10 computer with Windows Live Email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-receive-or-send-emails/b785d8d0-8379-4d7c-908f-4e3b8832b64a
  8. send and receiving issue

send and receiving issue: The email tied to my Microsoft account, that automatically set up, wont send and receive email. However a 2nd email account I added with a gmail address will send and receive. should i delete the original and reload?...
  9. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  10. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c