Windows 10: unable to set up microsoft one drive

Discus and support unable to set up microsoft one drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently installed windows 10 and wish to take full advantage of the security, hence i need to protect myself from ransomware by creating a one drive... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ddsety, Aug 21, 2018.

1. ddsety Win User

unable to set up microsoft one drive

I recently installed windows 10 and wish to take full advantage of the security, hence i need to protect myself from ransomware by creating a one drive account. apparently my email address is associated with two accounts, one personal that i just created and one business that i don't recall creating. At any rate, when i try to set up one drive, it won't accept my email with the new password i set up for personal account, so i try to change password and it tells me the email address is not associated with an account. what should i try now?

:)

ddsety, Aug 21, 2018

2. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2018
  4. unable to set up microsoft one drive

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

unable to set up microsoft one drive

1. unable to set up microsoft one drive - Similar Threads - unable set microsoft

2. Unable to install One Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install One Drive.: I am unable to install One Drive on my Laptop Dell Inspiron 15R, Core i5, Second Generation, Windows 7 Home Basic. Please kindly guide.Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-one-drive/9d9e0e32-2f84-4516-b987-4000f64f84d9
  3. Unable to install One Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install One Drive.: I am unable to install One Drive on my Laptop Dell Inspiron 15R, Core i5, Second Generation, Windows 7 Home Basic. Please kindly guide.Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-one-drive/9d9e0e32-2f84-4516-b987-4000f64f84d9
  4. one drive settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    one drive settings: Why am I no longer allowed to access the settings of my OneDrive application when I've paused synching? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-settings/952f1c9e-254e-4e23-a467-d8080e59a038
  5. One Drive settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive settings: I believe One Drive is a backup of C drive files and leaves the C drive files in place. I want the C drive files to be removed in order to free up space on C drive. HOW TO DO IT?...
  6. Unable to pass "Enter network credentials" to set up a network drive on one PC

Unable to pass "Enter network credentials" to set up a network drive on one PC: Hi, I have a big puzzle that I need some assistance, suggestion, or clues. In just one PC out of three that I have tried so far, I cannot connect to a Western Digital My Cloud NAS drive. When I open File Explorer under My PC, I can see the drive in 'Network'. I click on...
  7. Help me to set up and use One Drive.

Help me to set up and use One Drive.: I don't understand how to use Windows 10 One Drive. If I understand correctly, I can automatically save certain critical documents in the cloud--and have them synced or updated every time I edit them on my computer. If this is the case, how do I set it up to work that way? I...
  8. setting up one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setting up one drive: I can't set up one drive because I don't have a work or school email account and keep getting notices that I need to set up one drive. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-one-drive/0d2992d3-344a-4af1-9a82-6dd444f9c1e7
  9. One Drive Settings

One Drive Settings: Hi, I cannot click on the settings option on one drive, the option is there when I click on the more option after clicking on the one drive cloud icon, but it wont let me choose it....
  10. Disable or uninstall set up one drive popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable or uninstall set up one drive popup: I am running Windows 10 home X64 and it seems like every day I get a pop up telling me to set up one drive. I do not want to use it and can't seem to uninstall it (I do not need to uninstall it).so how do I disable the pop up? thanks 75984

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to set up one drive

2. unable to set up one drive in win10

3. unable to set up microsoft one drive