Windows 10: Unable to shuffle wallpapers?

Discus and support Unable to shuffle wallpapers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I only recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I'm a bit of a wallpaper nut, so I immediately noticed that my wallpapers have been simply scrolling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chase2442, Sep 3, 2015.

1. chase2442 Win User

Unable to shuffle wallpapers?

So I only recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I'm a bit of a wallpaper nut, so I immediately noticed that my wallpapers have been simply scrolling through the images set in my folder, instead of shuffling through them. I know Windows 7 had the ability to shuffle the images, did they take that away? Is there any way to get them to shuffle?

:)

chase2442, Sep 3, 2015

2. I am unable to charge my ipod shuffle since I have upgraded to Windows 10

I am unable to charge my ipod shuffle since I have upgraded to Windows 10

DebEngland, Sep 3, 2015
  3. how does one shuffle songs within a play list using zune, like one can with iTunes?

When using my zuen player on my windows phone, I am unable to shuffle the songs. They either play in order by artist or song title...

CharlesHuston, Sep 3, 2015
  4. ossie Win User

I use Johns Adventures as you have a lot more options. Its free and works well on Windows 10

ossie, Sep 3, 2015
  5. chase2442 Win User
    Solved it, had to download an external registry though (uhg).

chase2442, Sep 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  7. chutia Win User
    Thats pretty cool thanks!

chutia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to shuffle wallpapers? - Similar Threads - Unable shuffle wallpapers

2. picture shuffling in photo viewer

in Windows 10 Customization
    picture shuffling in photo viewer: hi, the problem i face that is ,i have some picture in my folder . i want to view them in order asseding or by date . but photo viewer didnot play them in order . picture change by left right arrow keys in shuffle. why pictures are not play next ,next,next,next. 1 picture...
  3. Apple iPod Shuffle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iPod Shuffle: I am trying to get my iPod to mount on a Windows 10 system. I have read thru and tried many suggestions, but for some reason the driver never seems to load. I have reinstalled iTunes. My iPhone mounts fine. It seems that I just need to find aw way to manually install the...
  4. Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours

Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours: Unable to change wallpaper other than system wallpaper and block colours Mine is updated yo the latest version till date 03/10/2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-wallpaper-other-than-system/ce449216-0adc-42ac-8318-db968c12a03e
  5. background shuffle

background shuffle: Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing break to look at future projects through photo's. please help I need a photo break to recharge. anybody else like to see this...
  6. Apple iPod Shuffle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple iPod Shuffle: I am trying to get my new Lenovo with Windows 10 to work with a Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen. There is no driver installed. I have itunes and icloud running on the unit. It seems the recommendation is to reinstall itunes, but I was wondering is it possible to locate and...
  7. Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.

Unable to Apply Lock Screen Wallpaper.: I'm unable to set lock screen wallpaper on my PC.... I am the only user and obviously Administrator... plzz help someone... 54411
  8. 10240 NO shuffle

10240 NO shuffle: Even with build 10240, seems like slideshow shuffle might be permanently gone. They now use albums with sequential displays. So, like I do, one has about 10,000 wallpapers, sequential displaying is a problem. It will be necessary to use 3rd party wallpaper shufflers if...
  9. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?: I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers. 27257
  10. Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music Player, Shuffle in Genre: Hi, in Groove music app, how do I "shuffle all" but, only from the same genre? 17552