Windows 10: Unable to shuffle wallpapers?

Discus and support Unable to shuffle wallpapers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I only recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I'm a bit of a wallpaper nut, so I immediately noticed that my wallpapers have been simply scrolling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chase2442, Sep 3, 2015.

1. chase2442 Win User

Unable to shuffle wallpapers?

So I only recently upgraded to Windows 10, and I'm a bit of a wallpaper nut, so I immediately noticed that my wallpapers have been simply scrolling through the images set in my folder, instead of shuffling through them. I know Windows 7 had the ability to shuffle the images, did they take that away? Is there any way to get them to shuffle?

:)

chase2442, Sep 3, 2015

2. I am unable to charge my ipod shuffle since I have upgraded to Windows 10

I am unable to charge my ipod shuffle since I have upgraded to Windows 10

DebEngland, Sep 3, 2015
  3. how does one shuffle songs within a play list using zune, like one can with iTunes?

When using my zuen player on my windows phone, I am unable to shuffle the songs. They either play in order by artist or song title...

CharlesHuston, Sep 3, 2015
  4. ossie Win User

I use Johns Adventures as you have a lot more options. Its free and works well on Windows 10

ossie, Sep 3, 2015
  5. chase2442 Win User
    Solved it, had to download an external registry though (uhg).

chase2442, Sep 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 3, 2015
  7. chutia Win User
    Thats pretty cool thanks!

chutia, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to shuffle wallpapers? - Similar Threads - Unable shuffle wallpapers

2. Eveything is shuffling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eveything is shuffling: i just reinstalled windows on my pc and now everything is shuffling. when I go in sound settings the the devices are moving up and down and the default fivice keeps changing. Everything in the tray thats on the taskbar keeps moving about. when I open device manager everything...
  3. Eveything is shuffling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eveything is shuffling: i just reinstalled windows on my pc and now everything is shuffling. when I go in sound settings the the devices are moving up and down and the default fivice keeps changing. Everything in the tray thats on the taskbar keeps moving about. when I open device manager everything...
  4. Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music - The shuffle button that doesn't shuffle: I quite like the Groove Music App - even though I have iTunes when I do a workout this simple App works for me better.One thing that really is bugging me though is the shuffle button - I mainly use it on music that I've added to a playlist to mix things up a bit but in terms...
  5. Lively wallpaper shuffle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively wallpaper shuffle: I was wondering if you could shuffle your library in lively. If you can, how so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lively-wallpaper-shuffle/74f4d8a2-f139-4c2e-a36e-83d22bb065aa
  6. Lively wallpaper shuffle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively wallpaper shuffle: I was wondering if you could shuffle your library in lively. If you can, how so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lively-wallpaper-shuffle/74f4d8a2-f139-4c2e-a36e-83d22bb065aa
  7. Lively wallpaper shuffle

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. shuffle photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shuffle photos: Windows 7 allowed me to rotate or shuffle photos Windows 10 is a mystery to me How do I shuffle photos? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shuffle-photos/605d89f2-4eed-487e-8528-c17f575a7cc1
  9. background shuffle

background shuffle: Is there a way to pick a folder with photo's. and shuffle the photo's through the background while I'm working or minimized and needing a refreshing break to look at future projects through photo's. please help I need a photo break to recharge. anybody else like to see this...
  10. Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?

Is it possible to have only one monitor shuffle wallpapers?: I have two monitors and I was wondering if it is possible to have one monitor have a static wallpaper and the other shuffle wallpapers. 27257