Windows 10: Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running 2

Discus and support Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running 2 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ! My Issue like this :Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running - Page 4 - Solved - Windows 10 Forums in this he say solved problem be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GeeSuth, Apr 18, 2017.

1. GeeSuth Win User

Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running 2

Hello ! My Issue like this :Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running - Page 4 - Solved - Windows 10 Forums

in this he say solved problem be reformated and change the disk style !
    and that was very Strange. no problem but

I'll say my exactly my problem

My Laptop is Lenovo B750 and installed WIN 10 32bit
    it's was no any mistake/problems

Recently I reformated and try to install
    64 bitbecause i noted my CPU is support 64bit
    while iformatted and try install 64bit
    i face problem on install like "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk has an MBR partition table... Windows can only be installed to GPT disks..."

And
    easy changed disk by use a tool. and successfully installed !

now I have Win 10 64bit and GPT Style ! and it's working fine

but Shutdown / reboot / ... i faced problem

when I turn off or restart .. Display only turn
    off ..

The LEDs And fan working .. also Driver Disk (CD-ROM) work too

I'm tried to change to MBR but
    i face problem " can't change the primary disk ..."
    i don't need format again .. Even if i formatted again the Win 10 ignore installed in MBR

:)

GeeSuth, Apr 18, 2017

2. windows 10

I did as you said,initially 2 times laptop shutdown properly,then again problem starts.Even if screen goes black,fan is running and light keeps on.

thithinkadya, Apr 18, 2017
  3. Laptop CPU Fan still running after Shut Down

Hi Srimadhwa B,

Thank you for your reply.

I installed all pending Windows 10 updates but there are 3 Unknown devices listed in the Other devices category in the Device Manager. When I try to update them a message showing with "Windows was unable to install your Unknown Device"

[Pic]

Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running 2 [​IMG]

Please provide a quick solution for this problem.

Note: I want you ask one question, what is the reason for CPU Fan running even after shutdown.
    is because of Windows 10 or because of BIOS A08 update ?

Maham Kali Badugula, Apr 18, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Apr 18, 2017
  5. GeeSuth Win User
    GeeSuth, Apr 19, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    No, I mean the Shift key (see attached)

spunk, Apr 19, 2017
  7. GeeSuth Win User
    Thank you.

yes i know this button .. i'm clicked it but not successfuly shutdown!

PLEASE HELP ME!

GeeSuth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running 2 - Similar Threads - Unable shutdown fully

2. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running: I have a 10 year old HP Desktop that was already running Windows 10 on a standard HDD thanks to the free upgrade from Windows 7 that I took advantage of a few years ago. I purchased a SATA SSD to help improve the performance of the system, and did a clean install on the SSD...
  3. Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Shutdown Issue - Fans still running: I have a 10 year old HP Desktop that was already running Windows 10 on a standard HDD thanks to the free upgrade from Windows 7 that I took advantage of a few years ago. I purchased a SATA SSD to help improve the performance of the system, and did a clean install on the SSD...
  4. Fans Keep Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans Keep Running: Sometimes when I go to sleep at night the fans on my computer turn on and they get really loud. That's it. I think it might be update problems but I'm not 100% sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fans-keep-running/b5744675-d181-425d-9d66-72584f8c3d96
  5. Fans Keep Running

Fans Keep Running: Sometimes when I go to sleep at night the fans on my computer turn on and they get really loud. That's it. I think it might be update problems but I'm not 100% sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fans-keep-running/b5744675-d181-425d-9d66-72584f8c3d96
  6. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  7. My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.

My fans and lights keep running after shutdown.: I recently updated to windows 11 and then started experiencing shutdown problems. Fans and lights stay running. I have turned off fast startup, the pci express setting in power, checked drivers and believe all are up to date and done a system scan in command prompt with no...
  8. fan on laptop keeps running

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fan on laptop keeps running: I saw an article about crypto mining using my fan in my laptop to steal electricity from me and charge me higher electric bills, how do I find out if this is happening to me, and how do I stop it. thank you, for your help with this matter,elliott...
  9. [SOLVED] Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running: Hello everyone im having an issue right now that my computer won't shutdown the leds and fan still keep running after the screen has turned black. I need to hold the power button in order to shutdown my computer. I recently installed an SDD and since then im having the...
  10. [SOLVED] Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Unable to shutdown fully? The fan keeps running: Hello everyone im having an issue right now that my computer won't shutdown the leds and fan still keep running after the screen has turned black. I need to hold the power button in order to shutdown my computer. I recently installed an SDD and since then im having the...