Windows 10: Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi cwharts I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by prelet396, Jul 17, 2018.

1. prelet396 Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

Split from this thread.​

Hi cwharts

I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens

System info

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

x64 Based PC

AMD Processor

[Split from: Windows Insider Program / Apps on Insider Preview / Windows Feedback App / PC]

:)

prelet396, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

Hi,

There are various reasons why you can't sign in to Feedback hub. It is possible that it can be due to incorrect password. To better assist you we'd like to gather more information:

• Did you get any error messages when you try to sign in to Feedback hub?
    • Are you trying to access the Feedback hub in a browser?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 17, 2018
  3. aussiejhv Win User

Hi Rose

This is the steps I can take on boot up. If it helps

When I boot up the system, have 2 screen options either as Administrator or myself.

If I select administrator no password required.

And run Feedback Hub get an error message

"This app cant open feedback hub cant be opened using the builtin administrator A/c. Sign in with a different a/c and try again."

If I select myself and can use either Pin # or password

And run Feedback Hub

Please sign in

Get 3 options

Use this account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Use different account "either"

Microsoft account or

Workplace or school account

Selecting Use this account results in

Please sign in

Sign in with Microsoft account to use Feedback Hub.

Results in Lets get you signed in Back were we started.

Regards

John

aussiejhv, Jul 17, 2018
  4. aussiejhv Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub.

Running Win 10 pro creative edition.

I was having problems reading updates to the Feedback Hub, and deleted the feedback Hub and reinstalled it.

Now I can no longer log in using my Microsoft Account.

I have reset the password for the Microsoft a/c. works with other apps.

I have run “"sfc /scannow” and

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

[*]
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Using Command Prompt (Admin). No problems found

Anybody any ideas?

[*]

[*]

[*]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

aussiejhv, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app - Similar Threads - Unable sign Feedback

2. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  3. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in on feedback hub: Since I sent a couple of feedbacks on my PC problems, I have not been able to sign in on the hub. I cannot think of any solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-on-feedback-hub/8cbdb7a4-34f9-457b-9a3e-f937e3bf5679
  4. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign in on feedback hub: Since I sent a couple of feedbacks on my PC problems, I have not been able to sign in on the hub. I cannot think of any solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-on-feedback-hub/8cbdb7a4-34f9-457b-9a3e-f937e3bf5679
  5. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  7. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  8. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  9. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  10. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...