Windows 10: Unable to sign into my windows account.

Discus and support Unable to sign into my windows account. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am not able to sign into my windows account on windows 10. I try going to the app store, and then I click sign in, and after I click on the box that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrHankey, Aug 1, 2015.

1. MrHankey Win User

Unable to sign into my windows account.

I am not able to sign into my windows account on windows 10. I try going to the app store, and then I click sign in, and after I click on the box that says microsoft account, it quickly opens up a window and then closes it, and then nothing happens. I have also tried to go to the settings\account\my account\sign in with a windows account instead, and it does the same thing.

:)

MrHankey, Aug 1, 2015

2. UNABLE TO SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT

At start up, I get this message. If I actually sign out I am rebooting...then I start all over again then I will get the same message. If I choose "dismiss" then I get a message saying I am given a temporary profile. How do I fix this? Which account is
    this referring to?

Unable to sign into my windows account. [​IMG]

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu

RicardoCaluen, Aug 1, 2015
  3. UNABLE TO SIGN INTO MY ACCOUNT

Hi Ricardo,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're getting an error message whenever you sign into your computer. This could be caused by a recent update or there were changes in your account. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions
    below:

• Were there any recent changes or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What is the account that you use to sign into your computer? Is that a Microsoft account or a local user account?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Unable to sign into my windows account.

1. Unable to sign into my windows account. - Similar Threads - Unable sign account

2. Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.: I updated my Microsoft email and password details back in April. I can use these to sign in to my Outlook and MS Account but I cannot log in to my Windows 10 Laptop. I am told each time that I must go to account live. I have tried multiple times to get back my use of this and...
  3. Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.: I updated my Microsoft email and password details back in April. I can use these to sign in to my Outlook and MS Account but I cannot log in to my Windows 10 Laptop. I am told each time that I must go to account live. I have tried multiple times to get back my use of this and...
  4. Unable to sign in to my Windows 10 account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows: Hi, When I want to sign in with my work Microsoft account on my windows 11 PRO it says that my account not exists which is not true because I can log into office365 with my work account and under 'accounts - manage my accounts' I am also logged in with my Microsoft work...
  6. Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in with my work account in Windows: Hi, When I want to sign in with my work Microsoft account on my windows 11 PRO it says that my account not exists which is not true because I can log into office365 with my work account and under 'accounts - manage my accounts' I am also logged in with my Microsoft work...
  7. Unable to sign to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign to my account: Sir/Madam, I while opening my laptop is linked to Hotmail account and that Hotmail account is not opening so my data is not retrieveing. Please help. Thanks Sudeep Agarwal 9830005201...
  8. Unable to sign in to my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign in to my account.: Split from this thread. Will anything bad happen to my laptop if i turn off Secure Boot? It did nothing he steel hacking me so i cant sign in my accounts ***Modified title from: Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.***...
  9. Unable to sign-in to Windows account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign-in to Windows account: I have been unable to get into my computer. It accepts my password but I get an error message 'we can't sign into your account. Try signing out and back in again'. But this still does not work. I changed my e-mail address but the login is still showing my old address. I can...
  10. Unable to sign in to my BBC account...

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sign in to my BBC account...: I have a new pc which I have been in the process of setting up, I have tried to sign in to my BBC account without success, I keep getting a security warning saying I don't have a private connection ( I do), I have no issues with any other sites,only with the BBC. I...