Windows 10: Unable to stream using Xbox App

Discus and support Unable to stream using Xbox App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue and hope one of you can help me out. So I've been trying for the past few days to get the Xbox App to function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hey, Jul 30, 2015.

1. HEY
    hey Win User

Unable to stream using Xbox App

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue and hope one of you can help me out. So I've been trying for the past few days to get the Xbox App to function correctly. I've updated it in the store but it's still not working. I could connect to my Xbox just fine it's just that I'm not given the stream option.

Here is a picture of what it looks like -
    http://i.icap.me/167143829464389dc.png

Any advice from someone who had a similar issue, any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

2. "Broadcast game audio only" not unchecking

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to uncheck the "Broadcast game audio only". To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshooting Xbox app Game Streaming on Windows 10

If the issue persists, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Unable to Stream to windows 10 xbox app from xbox

Ok thank you so much

Ryan Wheelock, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Unable to stream using Xbox App

1. Unable to stream using Xbox App - Similar Threads - Unable stream using

2. Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App: Hey all, Long story short, I have been working past year or so fine streaming from the Xbox to my laptop remotely. Now all of a sudden, I am not able to connect via port forwarding or by putting the Xbox (with static IP) into the routers dmz. I have factory reset my...
  3. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  4. Xbox App Streaming Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Streaming Lag: Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on...
  5. XBox Streaming quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Streaming quality: Is anyone seeing a drop in quality when streaming Xbox games to windows 10? Even on high quality I get a fuzzy look. Its not horrible but I was hoping it would be a bit better. I'm using a 650ti on my test machine so I wonder if my gaming rig will look better and if I should...
  6. Stream xbox to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream xbox to laptop: Very frustrated user here Usually stream my xbox to my laptop most evenings (allow wife to watch her rubbish on tv) Last night suddenly unable to connect to xbox one anymore. Cant find it when try to add device and doesn't work when add xbox ip. Both xbox and laptop are...
  7. streaming new xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    streaming new xbox: Hi all,,,I just bought a new xbox one and I am trying to stream it with my windows 10 xbox app. I have got as far as the testing streaming page and it all came back with all the ticks and I could even hear my xbox game on the computer in the background, so all ok up to now....
  8. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...
  9. Xbox One Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox One Streaming Issues: Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit. Hello, I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection...
  10. 4K Streaming Comes to Amazon Video Xbox App

in Windows 10 News
    4K Streaming Comes to Amazon Video Xbox App: [img] Starting today, Amazon Video fans can now watch their favorite shows and movies in stunning 4K UHD on their Xbox One S with the latest Amazon Video app update. Already have the Amazon Video app? Simply launch the app to get the update. Don’t have Amazon Video? Head...