Windows 10: unable to submit

Discus and support unable to submit in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Laserbeam125, Aug 12, 2018.

1. unable to submit

I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there.

:)

Laserbeam125, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Jonny_doe Win User

Submit a bios error

I got a His HD4870 turbo bios (which isn't in the bios list ) , it runs at 780/1000 , so i thought people might like to share it , but when i go to GPU-Z and try to submit a bios , it always fails , saying that it's ready there (this happened with my last card aswell HD3870 ) , but it's not in the list

Why is this ???? I have submitted it manually but it still hasn't been added to the list ...

Jonny_doe, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Submitting VBIOS to database using GPU-Z

Maybe a stupid question, but:
    How do I submit a VBIOS to the database using GPU-Z?

The database's page says that GPU-Z can be used to submit BIOSes, but I haven't been able to find that option in GPU-Z.

Thanks,
    .NetRolller 3D

Oh, and also, I suggest reporting VBIOS build date instead of card release date - IMO it is a much more important piece of information.

EDIT: Found the option, but GPU-Z claims that the BIOS is already in the database. On the database page, though, only an older BIOS is listed for Quadro FX 770M.
    The BIOS file is attached.

.NetRolller 3D, Aug 12, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

unable to submit

unable to submit a reply

I changed the appearance somewhat and use a few convenient tools to add features to the basic GUI, and use a replacement start menu.

I didn't like the look of it at all when it first came out. Others have changed the appearance in other ways e.g. using high contrast themes (see examples in threads in Customisation).

unable to submit [​IMG]

What is it you don't like in particular?

dalchina, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

unable to submit

1. unable to submit - Similar Threads - unable submit

2. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  3. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer: Unable to sign into windows with password I have need new password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-password-and-unable-to-sign-into-windows-on/a4819d5a-6b6e-41c9-b764-5ad203b68786
  4. Lost password and unable to sign into windows on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to create account in Microsoft Edge: I am trying to create a new account in MS EDGE and it prompts me: "Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to <MyEmailAddress> to verify your identity".I click on the "Send code" button.I enter the code and click on the "Sign in" button.After this the same...
  6. Unable to submit my job application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to submit my job application: Unable to submit my job application because it does not let me fill out the level of education field. It does not show the options to choose. Can you please help?...
  7. I was unable to submit a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was unable to submit a question: I was unable to submit a question about Windows because "the title must be 2 to 200 characters long". Whatwhere is the title located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-unable-to-submit-a-question/a12ee8f4-6612-4cf4-ab9d-ff616ce45766
  8. Unable to submit request for additional time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to submit request for additional time: I have a child account setup under my family. It was working fine until recently. The account is setup so that he must send a request to me for time after a certain hour. His account gets an error every time stating "Something went wrong. We were unable to send your...
  9. Unable to Submit a FIle for Analysis (Upload Repeatedly Fails)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Submit a FIle for Analysis (Upload Repeatedly Fails): For several days, I have been trying to submit a file (as a developer) here; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission?persona=SoftwareDeveloper?persona=SoftwareDeveloper I've filled in the forms, and I have tried to submit both a raw .exe and a .zip file....
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...