Windows 10: Unable to sync settings.

Discus and support Unable to sync settings. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. When I try to sync settings its greyed out with error "sync is not available for your account. Contact... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kamalaggi, Jul 10, 2018.

1. kamalaggi Win User

Unable to sync settings.

Hi,

I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. When I try to sync settings its greyed out with error

"sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this."

I am the only user and I am the administrator.

Im logged in using my Microsoft Account.

Before I installed I used the MSMG toolkit and removed all store apps including Microsoft store app. Could this have anything to do with the error?

Thanks.

:)

kamalaggi, Jul 10, 2018

2. 'Sync your settings'

I am unable to sync my desktop and laptop. My desktop reads, "Some features are only available if you are using a Microsoft account or work account" and 'Sync settings' is off and greyed out. My laptop has 'sync settings' on. Both devices are set up the same way and I have the same Microsoft account for each. Both were synced once upon a time because I had the same background on both. I am unsure whether the change might have occurred when I updated both devices to Windows 10 last year. I appreciate there might be many reasons for the latest situation that will make the cause difficult to identify, but one suggestion or another might just help.

Bob Hawkins, Jul 10, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

Unable to sync settings.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Unable to sync settings.

1. Unable to sync settings. - Similar Threads - Unable sync settings

2. Syncing Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts on the same PC? This is a family account that is corrupted and I kind of wanted to switch to a local account to get rid of the problem...
  3. Syncing Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Syncing Settings: Hi All, Is it possible to transfer settings across accounts in the same PC? THis is a family account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-settings/1b84cf76-8d89-400f-8a4a-8914db6aeea7
  4. Syncing settings

Syncing settings: I got a new laptop for work and in setting it up synced the settings from my personal microsoft account I use on my PC at home. Instead of taking all my personal PC settings to the laptop it took the laptop settings to my PC. How do I undo and reverse this? Thank...
  5. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync My Settings Not Syncing: I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys? 147892
  6. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: Hi everyone, I have questions about what kind of app data is synchronized with the Sync Settings function in my windows PC. Does Sync Settings send app data from the hidden AppData folder in my PC (Local, Local low, and Roaming folders) to OneDrive? Does it send settings...
  7. sync settings

sync settings: I am running windows 10 and i am supposedly the administrator of this pc when i go to settings and my sync options i get a message that i can not change these settings because they are hidden or managed by my organization what is this...
  8. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: What does this mean when I am wanting to Sync my settings "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"?? How do I get rid of this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings/ec8a40c1-2ef7-4dce-a71f-fc49733aaf22
  9. settings sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings sync: ok so my sync windows settings in on in win 10 and I have signed into Microsoft account in windows. if I reinstall windows how do I restore all my settings...
  10. Sync settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sync settings: Hello Guys, Could anyone tell me how often windows 10 syncs setting to OneDrive, to get to it I logged into my Microsoft account/OneDrive/Settings (gear wheel top right of IE window) then device backup's in left menu. I have just installed Windows 10 and noticed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to sync settings contact your adminstartor

2. Sync is not available on your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this

3. sync not available for your account. contact your system administrator to resolve this.

4. unable to sync settings need to contact the administrator