Windows 10: Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

Discus and support Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I'm on a metered connection using my USB Data Card, but been unable to to turn on the Mobile Hotspot to share my connection with other devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tommygun, Nov 20, 2015.

1. tommygun Win User

Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

Hi.
    I'm on a metered connection using my USB Data Card, but been unable to to turn on the Mobile Hotspot to share my connection with other devices (see screenshot below).
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot [​IMG]

:)

tommygun, Nov 20, 2015

2. Why can't I turn my Mobile Hotspot on?

I am unable to turn on my mobile hotspot Whenever I try to turn it on, the bar goes grey then says "We can't set up mobile hotspot". Can someone help me?

aidencrose03, Nov 20, 2015
  3. bgs3 Win User
    mobile hotspot not working on Lumia 950

This had no impact on the problem. Still unable to turn mobile hotspot on. As soon as I try I get an error saying connection not shared mobile hotspot isn't currently available

Thema:

Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

1. Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot - Similar Threads - Unable turn Mobile

2. Unable to turn on mobile hotspot in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on mobile hotspot in windows 11.: I am not able to turn the mobile hotspot in my windows 11 HP Pavilion Ryzen5 Laptop. Previously I used to able to turn on Mobile hotspot but now I can't. After clicking on mobile hotspot button On/Off it shows "We can't set up Mobile Hotspot"...
  3. Unable to turn on mobile hotspot in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on mobile hotspot in windows 11.: I am not able to turn the mobile hotspot in my windows 11 HP Pavilion Ryzen5 Laptop. Previously I used to able to turn on Mobile hotspot but now I can't. After clicking on mobile hotspot button On/Off it shows "We can't set up Mobile Hotspot"...
  4. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  5. Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mobile hotspot not turning on automatically: Hi, I read a thread on the community on how I can turn on my mobile hotspot automatically when my laptop comes on and I followed the due process but It doesn't come on.When the laptop comes on it briefly displays the command I saved in the startup folder, but still it doesn't...
  6. Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn on Mobile Hotspot: I use mobile hotspot daily and suddenly today when I turned on my laptop the mobile hotspot option was greyed out in the action tab,I went to the Network settings to turn it on but it showed me a message at the top saying "We can't set up Mobile Hotspot".I tried updating my...
  7. Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically

Turn Hotspot Mobile on automatically: Yes, I've read all the similar and equal questions and replies, but none worked for me. I would like to my Hotspot Mobile to turn on at system start. That would be the Hotspot option right by my wifi connection button, ok? When running netsh wlan start hostednetwork on...
  8. Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band

Unable to turn on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band: Turning on mobile hotspot on 5GHz band fails with "The selected network band is not available. Select a different band and try again." https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006SCL7/5ghz-network-band-isnt-available-select-a-different-band-and-try-again is the support...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On

Mobile Hotspot Won't Turn On: I've been using the mobile hotspot for a while now and I've never had any problems, but for the past couple days, I haven't been able to get it to work. On my sidebar it says it's turning off, and whenever I go to the settings it just gets stuck loading [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot turn on mobile hotspot

Cannot turn on mobile hotspot: I am unable to turn on the mobile hotspot after the window is updated to window 10 version 1803. I still can turn it on yesterday but now it say we cant set up mobile hotspot. Any solution for this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone cant set up mobile hotspot