Windows 10: Unable to uninstall Driver Support

Discus and support Unable to uninstall Driver Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wendy Preston, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Unable to uninstall Driver Support

Clicked on it by mistake when trying to find support for my printer. Uninstall will not complete.

:)

Wendy Preston, Aug 5, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Unable to uninstall Driver Support :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Aug 5, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Unable to uninstall Driver Support

Unable to uninstall Nvidia drivers Windows 8.1

I'm having a problem, I just downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers but I found out I can't uninstall the old drivers using the normal method:

Unable to uninstall Driver Support uninstall-nvidia-jpg.jpg

Also I can't see the display driver and other nvidia drivers in revo uninstaller.

How can I uninstall my current driver?
    Or can I just install the new driver over it?

P4-630, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to uninstall Driver Support

1. Unable to uninstall Driver Support - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall Driver

2. Want to uninstall Driver Support 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to uninstall Driver Support 1: I'm using Windows 11 and want to uninstall Driver Support One. Have had no success as it only comes up with Windows 10, so please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-driver-support-1/9a889128-87f6-4534-9f2e-35c66829f5c1
  3. Want to uninstall Driver Support 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to uninstall Driver Support 1: I'm using Windows 11 and want to uninstall Driver Support One. Have had no success as it only comes up with Windows 10, so please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-driver-support-1/9a889128-87f6-4534-9f2e-35c66829f5c1
  4. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  5. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package.": I am trying to install the Realtek Driver but got an error: No Driver was supported in this driver package. Is there any way I can fix this?...
  6. Unable to Install Driver - "No driver was supported in this driver package."

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall HID-compliant mouse drivers: [ATTACH] I have 4 mouse drivers shown in the Device Manager: https://preview.redd.it/wguq5a0wd7z51.png?width=290&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb8f68effddd5d0ad46ba81866483a9acab86128 The ELAN pointing device is my touchpad that I don't use, and the 2 drivers after that named...
  8. Unable to update or uninstall Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update or uninstall Driver: When ever I Update my keyboard driver its show successfully done.. But After restarting my pc its remain same as a old version it doesn't Update my driver. Even if try to uninstall the driver it show "successfully uninstalled " but after restarting my computer it doesn't...
  9. Unable to uninstall controller drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to uninstall controller drivers: Whenever I try to uninstall the Xbox 360 drivers for my controller adapter it comes back as soon as is plug it back in. submitted by /u/D0nald_Dank [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hij97y/unable_to_uninstall_controller_drivers/
  10. HP Support Uninstall

HP Support Uninstall: Not having a HP PC these two programs are not letting me remove them. Do I need them. (1) HP Support Solutions Framework and (2) HP Support Assistant I believe these were added as 3rd party due to a previous HP Printer installation which I no longer have 27419