Windows 10: Unable to uninstall FSX app.

Discus and support Unable to uninstall FSX app. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today the disc version of FSX has been acting up and I decided to uninstall it and try and reinstall it and possibly fix it but my PC is unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeKeelan, Jul 23, 2018.

1. JoeKeelan Win User

Unable to uninstall FSX app.

Today the disc version of FSX has been acting up and I decided to uninstall it and try and reinstall it and possibly fix it but my PC is unable to uninstall it because of this window that pops up, I've looked through the files anUnable to uninstall FSX app. [​IMG]d I can't still fix it, Any suggestions?

:)

JoeKeelan, Jul 23, 2018
  2. DRDNA Win User

FSX Microsoft or P3D Lockheed Martin

Strong possibility if he just physically uninstalled the 980 then physically installed the 1080 with out doing the OTHER important steps...

DRDNA, Jul 23, 2018
  3. AndyDunne Win User
    Microsoft FSX

I installed FSX standard on a windows 10 PC. I had to uninstall it and I removed the registry entries. When I tried to reinstall it, I get the options to repair or remove the program. Neither of which I can do as I have uninstalled the program.

I tried downloading Microsoft installer V4.5 but it wont run(error 0x8009602)

I tried Microsoft program install and uninstall but FSX is not in the list and the product code on the FSX box is too short to satisfy the program

Any help or suggestions appreciated

AndyDunne, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Unable to uninstall FSX app.

Unable to uninstall an app

First of all, I haven't tried any troubleshoot steps.

I tried to uninstall it at control panel.

Now, from the list of programmes at the control panel, the app has disappeared (I don't know if it has uninstalled) but the folder of the app is still on the start menu app list.

How do I delete the folder from the list of apps on the start menu.

Thank you.

DanielAnkamah Mensah, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to uninstall FSX app.

1. Unable to uninstall FSX app. - Similar Threads - Unable uninstall FSX

2. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  3. Unable to uninstall App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall App: I am trying to remove thisgoogle play services third party app but it doesn't show me not enable uninstall option . If i click on Modify option it shows me error like thison second image . Please anyone replay with solution ....
  4. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  5. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  6. Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality

Unable to uninstall an App with limited functionality: The Your Phone app is of little use for Windows users with Apple devices. I recognise that this is primarily down to the way Apple lock down their environment and in particular iOS so is not the fault of Microsoft itself.However as a significant user base can't make use of...
  7. On FSX, unable to install SP2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    On FSX, unable to install SP2: Win 10/64 Pro Hi, Just upgraded my PC with a new MoBo, microprocessor and DDR4 RAM. I had to re-install FSX because it was no longer licensed, and restarting it would not bring the Activation prompt, as it should. So I re-installed it. I then installed SP1 without any...
  8. Unable to uninstall App Store Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to uninstall App Store Application: Hey I had a problem with the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, so the support suggested that I should uninstall the the App which was download from the Windows Store and reinstall it, but somehow the uninstall did not went right. The Game is removed when I look in the...
  9. Unable to uninstall an app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to uninstall an app.: Install of a legacy program failed. Incompletely installed. It is present on the hard drive yet not on the App list and therefore not available to uninstall. How do I uninstall it?...
  10. unable to register fsx

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    unable to register fsx: Fsx was registered after a reinstall. After a few minutes the program stopped and a message to register the FSX program appeared. The problem is that there was no screen wit a place to register (again). What is the problem? What should I do to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FSX app

2. unable to uninstall fs 2004

3. fix the unable to uninstall app from pc

4. cannot uninstall fsx gold edition windows 10,
  5. control panel cannot uninstall fsx gold edition windows 10,
  6. fsx gold edition control panel cannot uninstall,
  7. windows 10 unable to uninstall fsx