Windows 10: Unable to unlock PC

Discus and support Unable to unlock PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PC with Windows 10 was working fine 2 hours ago. After putting it to sleep it now won't let me log on. It says only the logged on user can unlock... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NicholasZimmer1, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Unable to unlock PC

My PC with Windows 10 was working fine 2 hours ago. After putting it to sleep it now won't let me log on. It says only the logged on user can unlock the PC. I am the last logged on user and it won't accept my password. It just gives me the same message.

:)

NicholasZimmer1, Jul 4, 2018
  2. brummyfan Win User

unable to unlock icons on my Desktop

What happens when you tick them? I have tried by unticking and ticking.
    If that doesn't work, use this tutorial to use sfc /scannow:SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Unable to unlock PC [​IMG]

Unable to unlock PC [​IMG]

brummyfan, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Unable to unlock PC

DNA ad unlocker

Are you sure it's called DNA ad unlocker and not DNS Unlocker? If the latter......................

Follow the steps here.

How to remove "Ads by DNS Unlocker" Adware (Virus Help Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. HitmanPro might not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to unlock PC

1. Unable to unlock PC - Similar Threads - Unable unlock

2. Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key: after seeing many questions about bitlocker . my driver are locked after installing New window on my New ssd I'm unable to unlock my hdd drives even i never activated bitlocker. and which MSA account logged in my laptop thre is no recovery key....
  3. Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to unlock my locked drives need bitlocker recovery key: after seeing many questions about bitlocker . my driver are locked after installing New window on my New ssd I'm unable to unlock my hdd drives even i never activated bitlocker. and which MSA account logged in my laptop thre is no recovery key....
  4. Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.: Greetings,I have a microSD card with bitlocker that I can unlock with my password and view the files on, but I'm unable to remove the encryption or format the drive. I've tried on both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and I get similar errors. I do NOT need to recover information,...
  5. Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.

Unable to format or remove encryption on unlocked bitlock drive.: Greetings,I have a microSD card with bitlocker that I can unlock with my password and view the files on, but I'm unable to remove the encryption or format the drive. I've tried on both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and I get similar errors. I do NOT need to recover information,...
  6. Laptop locked and unable to unlock

Laptop locked and unable to unlock: Hi,I received an alert that my Microsoft account had been accessed, so I locked my device via my phone in fear of it being stolen as the location was not my exact address turns it it was at my address just in accurate. I returned to my laptop and went to log in as normal and...
  7. Laptop locked and unable to unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop locked and unable to unlock: Hi,I received an alert that my Microsoft account had been accessed, so I locked my device via my phone in fear of it being stolen as the location was not my exact address turns it it was at my address just in accurate. I returned to my laptop and went to log in as normal and...
  8. Laptop locked and unable to unlock

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Locked my hp laptop using find my device, now unable to unlock it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked my hp laptop using find my device, now unable to unlock it.: I locked my hp laptop using "find my device" of Microsoft, now after I got my laptop back, I'm not about to log back in, it's showing a message saying "An administrator has restricted sigh in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your...
  10. Locked my hp laptop using find my device, now unable to unlock it.

Locked my hp laptop using find my device, now unable to unlock it.: I locked my hp laptop using "find my device" of Microsoft, now after I got my laptop back, I'm not about to log back in, it's showing a message saying "An administrator has restricted sigh in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your...