Windows 10: unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510

Discus and support unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can I get to my download for a scanner drivers for my printer/scanner canon TS5510 when I download it and open file it wont allow me to it come up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by patblake2, Aug 28, 2018.

1. patblake2 Win User

unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510

how can I get to my download for a scanner drivers for my printer/scanner canon TS5510 when I download it and open file it wont allow me to it come up with cant open output file in winzip I have windows 10 operating system

:)

patblake2, Aug 28, 2018
  2. billybag Win User

Canon MP240 Scanner No Driver (Unsupported)

My canon printer isn't supported by Windows 10. Troubleshooting it just tells me there is no drivers. It prints fine, but i cannot use the scanner. Is there any way i can get the scanner to work, more specifically in gIMP?

billybag, Aug 28, 2018
  3. JohnWill Win User
    Canon MF4570DN Scanner Drivers Fail to Install

Since I installed Windows 10, my scanner suddenly failed to function, I'd get an error that it couldn't find the scanner. I have a networked Canon MF4570DN printer/scanner.

I went to Canon and downloaded what claims to be the Windows 10 compatible package, MF4570dnMFDriversV2031W64usEN.exe. I uninstalled the existing drivers and MF Toolbox, and fired up the install of the "proper" drivers. It fails when it tried to install the scanner with no error code, just "try later". Right, that helps!

When searching the web, this seems to be a very common issue with Windows 10 and a host of printers, not just mine. So, the question is, does anyone have some "magic" scanner solutions to get scanning working again with Windows 10? Is there some residual file(s) or registry entries to wake up the scanner?

JohnWill, Aug 28, 2018
  4. unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510

canon injet MP160 printer/scanner

i upgrade from window 7 to window 10 and my canon MP160 printer/scanner cannot print. i even download the the latest driver for this printer/scanner but still cannot print. iwant to know how to setup my printer/scanner to work in window 10.

tankok peng, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510

1. unable to unzip output file for drivers for Canon printer/scanner for scanner TS5510 - Similar Threads - unable unzip output

2. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  3. Canon Printer Scanner won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer Scanner won't work: Code 5 error message 156.69 - My new Canon Pixma 3650S won't print or scan on wifi or USB lead. This seems to be a common problem. Why hasn't Microsoft sorted it?...
  4. Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon MX430 printer installed but scanner not working: The Canon all in one prints fine but nothing happens when I try to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mx430-printer-installed-but-scanner-not/5a7f43a8-3327-4adf-b3cb-e42ab384708f
  5. Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck

Canon Printer Scanner PIXMA MG6250 - scanner stopped working, reinstalled driver but no luck: So I have reloaded the drivers for the printer scanner several times. I can see it in my settings. I can do all functions, EXCEPT Scan help...
  6. Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier

Canon MB2250 Printer/scanner/copier: Hi Yesterday I went to scan a document and was presented with an error telling me that I did not have permission to access that file. I tried a few things and installed the Microsoft APP which worked and I managed to get the scan done. I decided to investigate the issue...
  7. Brother printer/scanner: "Scanner can't be found" and I'm unable to install driver.

Brother printer/scanner: "Scanner can't be found" and I'm unable to install driver.: Hi. I have a brother printer/scanner. It has been working fine on Windows 10 since I bought it however suddenly today, after wanting to scan something, it told me that the scanner couldn't be found. I can print, I can see the ink remaining - can't scan. I spent over 2 hours...
  8. Canon Scanner

Canon Scanner: When I start scanning a document, I get the message "Set the PC to start scanning." Where do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-scanner/f9575d64-acf0-4e9b-a831-0b4427d668c8
  9. Canon printer (usb) has scanner function but cannot access output.

Canon printer (usb) has scanner function but cannot access output.: Printer on device list - scanner is not. Settings advice, or do I need a tech? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-usb-has-scanner-function-but-cannot/aa8594dc-a565-4f51-8312-4dd7e42572d0
  10. Canon MP240 Scanner No Driver (Unsupported)

Canon MP240 Scanner No Driver (Unsupported): My canon printer isn't supported by Windows 10. Troubleshooting it just tells me there is no drivers. It prints fine, but i cannot use the scanner. Is there any way i can get the scanner to work, more specifically in gIMP? 39438