Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

Discus and support Unable to update apps error 80073d0a in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference. In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015.

1. TairikuOkami Win User

There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference.

In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service. *Confused

MS never ceases to amaze me, you need DHCP running for updates and now this.

:)

TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015
  2. rahullotia Win User

Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

rahullotia, Jul 23, 2015
  3. SSD_25 Win User
    Error while downloading from windows 10 store

error displayed as 0x803F8001 unable to download and update app from store.

recently updated windows from 8.1 to 10.

None of app gets updated and installed.

SSD_25, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

Unable to update apps error 80073d0a - Similar Threads - Unable update apps

1. Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download and install language packs after update to 1803: After an apparently successful update to Version 1803, I've found that my default language has changed to Italian, wheras before it was set to British English. I have added US and GB English to my preferred languages, but I cannot download the relevant language packs (the...
  2. Unable to install update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to install update: I'm unable to install the KB4103721 update on windows 10. I cant shutdown the computer normally, it keeps saying update and shutdown/restart no matter how many times I do it. Thins I've already tired: Update and shutdown Update and restart deleted the update from...
  3. Updated Twitter app changed language. Unable to return to English

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated Twitter app changed language. Unable to return to English: I used the previous version of the twitter app on windows 10 without problems. My preferred language was English and so was the interface. After updating to the new version of the app, the app now has an interface in Hebrew and displays from right to left. I've done all I...
  4. Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 always updating/unable to properly update: Windows reset deletes a number of data bases / files. When Windows needs it will recreate. Bree identified another solution some are using found here. The word here in Bree response is a link. Still having update issues
  5. Unable to download the "Get Windows 10 App" update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to download the "Get Windows 10 App" update: This is the case even after following this walkthrough. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081048 None of the various Microsoft fixits or troubleshooters have been able to solve the issue either. I just recently did a clean install of Windows 7; the app was there and...
  6. Unable to Open/Uninstall App After Reverting Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Open/Uninstall App After Reverting Update: I recently installed the Anniversary Update and I tested some apps to see if they work. I tried to open Wifi Analyzer and it immediately crashes after opening. After trying to open it multiple times I decided to reinstall. I uninstalled it but my internet went down so I...
  7. Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Store -App Updates - Unable to turn on.: Hi, Just upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I notice under Windows Store, settings I am unable to turn on App Updates, Update apps automatically. There is a message below saying: Contact your system administrator about changing this setting. My user is set to...
Unable to update apps error 80073d0a solved