Windows 10: Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

Discus and support Unable to update apps error 80073d0a in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference. In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015.

1. TairikuOkami Win User

Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference.

In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service. *Confused

MS never ceases to amaze me, you need DHCP running for updates and now this.

:)

TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015
  2. rahullotia Win User

Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

rahullotia, Jul 23, 2015
  3. SSD_25 Win User
    Error while downloading from windows 10 store

error displayed as 0x803F8001 unable to download and update app from store.

recently updated windows from 8.1 to 10.

None of app gets updated and installed.

SSD_25, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

1. Unable to update apps error 80073d0a - Similar Threads - Unable update apps

2. Unable to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update: Hi guys, ive been wanting to update my computer for awhile, but i always didnt have enough of space on my ssd. Recently i got a new one and now i have more than enough space but when i want to update windows 10 they are giving me an error "There were some problems installing...
  3. Unable to update drivers due to an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...
  4. Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to update or install apps from Windows Store: Hi! After the latest Windows 10 update (ver 17134.165), I noticed that I am unable to update or install app from store. The error code is 0x80070002. According to what I've already searched on Google, I've tried to: 1. Run WSReset.exe 2. Change my Microsoft account to local...
  5. Errors updating Windows and installing apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errors updating Windows and installing apps: I did a refresh on my Windows 10 desktop the other day, to see if it would free up space on my boot drive by eliminating stuff I didn't use. That seems to have worked, but I am getting errors in Windows update: [img] and also installing MS Store apps: [img] I have tried...
  6. Unable to update - Error code 0x80070426

Unable to update - Error code 0x80070426: I was able to install updates when i did a clean install but not tried since. The last time it was able to check for updates was Sept 3, 2017. I see error 0x80070426. Modifications from the base install: - sysprep moved Users to a mechanical drive from SSD -...
  7. Error when updating app in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when updating app in Store: Hello, After you install the latest updates to the build 14393.969, updating store, I notice appears below. The application opens normally, I run the various checks found here and here, I run troubleshooting Windows app store solving problems, but without solving. than...
  8. Unable to Search for Updates - Error 0x8007042c

Unable to Search for Updates - Error 0x8007042c: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop from Windows 7. After updating, I'm unable to check on updates. I get: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact...
  9. Unable to Open/Uninstall App After Reverting Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Open/Uninstall App After Reverting Update: I recently installed the Anniversary Update and I tested some apps to see if they work. I tried to open Wifi Analyzer and it immediately crashes after opening. After trying to open it multiple times I decided to reinstall. I uninstalled it but my internet went down so I...
  10. error on start up (0xc000007b) app unable to start

in Windows 10 Support
    error on start up (0xc000007b) app unable to start: every time i start my laptop i keep getting error app unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) anyone no how to solve this please its doing my head in ive only had the laptop 5 months 76971