Windows 10: Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

Discus and support Unable to update apps error 80073d0a in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference. In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

There was not any entry, so just making sure, it is here for future reference.

In order to fix error 80073d0a , start Windows Firewall service. *Confused

MS never ceases to amaze me, you need DHCP running for updates and now this.

:)

TairikuOkami, Jul 23, 2015

2. Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

Unable to Update Apps from Windows Store - Error code 0x80070003

rahullotia, Jul 23, 2015
  3. SSD_25 Win User
    Error while downloading from windows 10 store

error displayed as 0x803F8001 unable to download and update app from store.

recently updated windows from 8.1 to 10.

None of app gets updated and installed.

SSD_25, Jul 23, 2015
Thema:

Unable to update apps error 80073d0a

1. Unable to update apps error 80073d0a - Similar Threads - Unable update apps

2. Network Errors, unable to update Windows or download Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Errors, unable to update Windows or download Microsoft Apps: An error in July bricked my PC, gave me constant blue screens and it kept telling me that I had a memory constraint error. I went through processes of resetting my PC and restoring to prior backups and nothing helped. Installed new RAM, memory error resolved. However, since...
  3. Network Errors, unable to update Windows or download Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Errors, unable to update Windows or download Microsoft Apps: An error in July bricked my PC, gave me constant blue screens and it kept telling me that I had a memory constraint error. I went through processes of resetting my PC and restoring to prior backups and nothing helped. Installed new RAM, memory error resolved. However, since...
  4. Network Errors, unable to update Windows or download Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error Code - 0x80070002 - Unable to Download/update Windows Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code - 0x80070002 - Unable to Download/update Windows Store Apps: After updating to build 22631 I am unable to update any Microsoft store app or Game Pass Game.My Windows updates still work correctly.I've triedWSReset,Checked my Date/TimeInplace Upgrade using iso,Logged into a test account....
  6. Error Code - 0x80070002 - Unable to Download/update Windows Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code - 0x80070002 - Unable to Download/update Windows Store Apps: After updating to build 22631 I am unable to update any Microsoft store app or Game Pass Game.My Windows updates still work correctly.I've triedWSReset,Checked my Date/TimeInplace Upgrade using iso,Logged into a test account....
  7. Unable to download apps in the App Store - Error Code: Code: 0x80070422 - "Windows Update...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download apps in the App Store - Error Code: Code: 0x80070422 - "Windows Update...: I am trying to download MSFS 2020 from the Windows App Store and it keeps erroring out with error Code: 0x80070422. The error message says that Windows Update is Disabled which shouldn't have anything to do with this, but, in fact, Windows Update is on and set to automatic....
  8. Recent updates causing 0xc0150004 errors on random app launch and unable to update to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent updates causing 0xc0150004 errors on random app launch and unable to update to 20H2: I received two updates to Windows 10 Home on 2021/06/08, and starting when I logged in on the 9th I started receiving 0xc0150004 errors when launching random applications. The error is the same on different apps, some will launch and others won't. I attempted to see if there...
  9. Unable to update error 0xc1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update error 0xc1900101: I am unable to update my laptop to the latest version. I tried all methods present in support.microsoft.com. The update goes to 30% and instead of restarting, shuts down. Later it shows "undoing the changes made to your computer". Later when I go to update history, it shows...
  10. Unable to update apps from the Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update apps from the Store: I've got an error 0x8000FFFF when trying to update some apps from the Store. It started about a month ago. I think it is something with the Microsoft Store....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 80073d0a