Windows 10: Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Discus and support Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unknown125623, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to uninstall the bluetooth driver and reset my PC but the issue still continues, what should I do?Please see the attached images for your reference

:)

Unknown125623, Feb 28, 2024

2. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting methods listed below:

1, Try to run the Apps troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly in the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

2. Try to add the Bluetooth device again.

3. Try uninstall and reinstalling your Bluetooth drivers, look for any update and try to install the drivers from the manufacture Web Site.

Also, I attach some link with more procedures in case the steps above didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Wireless AC 9560 (Code 39) - and Bluetooth (Code 3)

Hey,

I stumbled across that my wireless and Bluetooth module in my network settings have gone missing. Not sure when this happened, but I went to check updates and there was nothing new to update. I disabled my Ethernet settings and troubleshoot for wireless connection and that resulted in a network reset.

I went to check my device manager and went into my properties in Bluetooth and the wireless AC.

• The wireless Bluetooth device status stated "The driver for this device might be corrupted, or your system may be running low on memory or other resources. (Code 3)"
    • The Wireless AC 9560 gave me this "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

{Access Denied}
      A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights."
    I went to do some research and the steps I followed:

1. download bluetooth software on intel website
    2. download intel wifi software
    3. uninstall from apps and features in the settings area
    4. uninstall bluetooth and wireless AC 9560 in device manager
    5. WIN + R and typed Cleanmgr.exe to delete temp files
    6. reboot
    7. install step 1 first and then installed step 2
    I am still not able to see or turn on my wireless connection or bluetooth connection.

Zack Nguyen1, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Iven 77 Win User

Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Bluetooth adding wireless mouse

• Followed advice from Windows chat on how to add a device to Aspire laptop (in this case a wireless mouse) through Bluetooth. When I get to screen to select a device the Logitech wireless mouse isn't on the list. Any suggestions of what to do next please?

Iven 77, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

1. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R" - Similar Threads - Unable update IntelR

2. Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update: After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager" and I'm unable to connect devices via the Windows panel from the taskbar. However, after rolling back to version 21.110.0.3...
  3. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  4. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  5. IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work: Hi there,This is a problem that has been plaguing me for the past several months. I have a decent know-how of computers and have tried everything save a complete wash of my computer.On a random day several months ago, my bluetooth speaker stopped connecting to my computer....
  6. IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work

IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work: Hi there,This is a problem that has been plaguing me for the past several months. I have a decent know-how of computers and have tried everything save a complete wash of my computer.On a random day several months ago, my bluetooth speaker stopped connecting to my computer....
  7. IntelR Wireless Bluetooth refuses to work

8. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  9. Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors

Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) Driver Errors: Hi, I've had this Acer Laptop for about 6-7 months now and yesterday I've been having Bluetooth issues. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers multiple times but this error always appears {Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)}....
  10. Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working

Bluetooth ( Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) ) not working: So yesterday, I was playing a game with an Xbox Controller and I get off my Oman Desktop 870-224 to go to sleep for the next day which I had school. Next day comes by, there is a snow day (no school) so I get on my PC to play some games and the Bluetooth from my controller...