Windows 10: Unable to update Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to update Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus notebook PC. Windows 10 always get stuck doing updates, and does not update. How can I fix this? See the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mobile1, May 10, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Unable to update Windows 10

I have a Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus notebook PC.

Windows 10 always get stuck doing updates, and does not update.

How can I fix this?

See the attached screenshot.

Thank you for your help.

Unable to update Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, May 10, 2016

2. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, May 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, May 10, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

5. You could go into advanced options and see what updates failed and try to do manually.

orlbuckeye, May 10, 2016
  6. mobile1 Win User
    This did not work. It gave me the option to download the updates, which I selected The download is still stuck at 45%.

There must be a better way.

mobile1, May 10, 2016
  7. mobile1 Win User
    Thanks people. I found the problem. I had no internet connection.

mobile1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to update Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable update

2. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  3. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892: Split from this thread. I was able to trace the exact error during the update process. I started the upgrade using the command line and the dism command. After about 20 minutes it reaches around 5.7 % progress, it stops and asks for a reboot. Upon reboot it starts the...
  4. Unable to install the April 2024 cumulative update KB5036892

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  6. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  7. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  8. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  9. Unable to do anything with windows update including full PC reset

Unable to do anything with windows update including full PC reset: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settings and...
  10. Unable to do anything with windows update including full PC reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to do anything with windows update including full PC reset: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settings and...