Windows 10: Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi

Discus and support Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey I updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. It was working well until it told me I had to create a new account and password. So I did and now I can use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SHoutzager, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi

Hey I updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. It was working well until it told me I had to create a new account and password. So I did and now I can use the computer fine and I have now have to login at the beginning which I don't want. I am concerned because when I go to >Settings >Accounts >Your email and accounts .... I get absolutely nothing. Nothing shows up. I want to just start the machine up and not have to login.

I am using bootcamp with a MacPro which could be an issue but I had 8.1 running like a champ with no issues at all. Bootcamp is 5.1.

Also, my wifi connection was fine for a couple of days after the upgrade. I downloaded an automatic update and after that my wifi needs to be troubleshot to connect. Then it drops out after 10 minutes or heavy usage. My wifi had been working flawlessly with 8.1.

Thanks for the time.*Smile

S. Houtzager

:)

SHoutzager, Dec 5, 2015

2. Wifi not working on Windows 10

My PC is unable to detect any wifi routers, and the wifi tab is not even available for me to view. I am using a laptop, so I can't turn off the wifi externally.

Volt Gamma, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Wifi not working on Windows 10

wifi network is not show

priyankakummari, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi

No answer :[. Windows 10 must be difficult to fix.

SHoutzager, Dec 6, 2015
  5. Poyda123 Win User
    I'm running win10 on a MacBook Pro with boot camp 5.1 too and was working fine up until November update, Since then have had multiple instances of dropped wifi. Im getting conflicting messages from the network troubleshooter as to what's causing it. It's not any vpn software so I'm now looking at going back to wifi adaptor driver from boot camp that ran ok before November update.
    will post result soon

Poyda123, Dec 10, 2015
  6. Poyda123 Win User
    Seems to have fixed problem, will give it another 24 hrs

Poyda123, Dec 10, 2015
  7. Thanks for the post. Got a windows update a couple of days ago and that got my wifi back again. *Cool

SHoutzager, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi

1. Unable to View My Accounts and spotty wifi - Similar Threads - Unable View Accounts

2. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos: Microsoft photo app says file system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/fa05285e-a81c-420d-8dd8-e643f49b8dcb
  3. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view photos: Microsoft photo app says file system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/fa05285e-a81c-420d-8dd8-e643f49b8dcb
  4. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos: Im unable to view photos via the Microsoft photo app... it says fie system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/89d84282-f2cb-408b-8c4f-2dc67d85a6a5
  5. Unable to view my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to view my emails: Hi, The login screen https://login.live.com does not display for me to sign in to my hotmail account on all browsers on any computer at home and other computers outside! I was able to access it a few minutes ago through Edge on this computer but now it won't display the...
  6. Video playback is spotty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video playback is spotty: I was having problems in Windows 7 so I updated and have the same issues. Music video seem to play just fine in "Movies & TV" or Windows media player but other videos like movies that I download might start off fine but start acting like they are buffering. The same videos I...
  7. Unable to clear my task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to clear my task view: even though I cleared the activity history several times ,there is one web page that is that is stuck in my task view . Could you suggest a way to remove it permanently ....
  8. Unable to view photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to view photos.: I just got this laptop and want to view pictures on a thumb drive. I can view some, but not all of the pictures. They are all in .jpg format. Some are viewable, and some get the error message "It looks like we don't support this file format"....
  9. unable to view site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to view site: Error logging in - Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection...
  10. unable to view my jpeg images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view my jpeg images: what is system error 2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unable-to-view-my-jpeg-images/62a97c5b-a1c7-4b75-9ad5-959ea007ad87