Windows 10: unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary

Discus and support unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue where the paritions are created, but something goes wrong and then I have to format the primary drive to install windows onto. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Janothin, May 6, 2018.

1. Janothin Win User

unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary

I'm having an issue where the paritions are created, but something goes wrong and then I have to format the primary drive to install windows onto. It's a UEFI config, does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

Janothin, May 6, 2018
Thema:

unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary

1. unattend xml not wiping drives / unable to create primary - Similar Threads - unattend xml wiping

2. Unable to boot on primary drive after booting on another drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to boot on primary drive after booting on another drive: I stupidly caused a problem by booting into my old system drive while having my current primary system drive connected. First time trying to boot into my primary drive I got a "An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction." error message after which windows attempted...
  3. Creating bootable unattended ISO..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating bootable unattended ISO..: Hi, Is there a proper way to create an unattended bootable ISO (the methods I have tried thus far do NOT work). I have the following ISO files. 1. Windows 10 1903 ISO directly downloaded from Microsoft. 2. Windows ADK for 1903. I only took the auto answer file part from...
  4. Unable to delete to wipe windows on clone drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete to wipe windows on clone drive: So as of late my main hard drive is slowing a lot, so I cloned my windows to a 64GB SSD. after I did that, I checked to see if it booted and failed which gave me the 0xc000000e boot error. I tried to re clone but it wouldn't let me delete the partition on the SSD. I don't...
  5. Unable to create a recovery drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to create a recovery drive.: When attempting to create a recovery drive on my windows 10 PC , I received the message that some of the required files are missing. What file are required and how can I put them on my system....
  6. Primary drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Primary drive: After installing windows 10 from a usb stick (legal from microsoft) my desktop starts up from USB only. If i remove the stick, start up leaves me with a black screen. I want my desktop to start up from the intern HD. How to change that ?...
  7. Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10: Followed Kari's excellent tut - Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10 WSIM Getting the following Answer File Validation problem: The setting has not been modified. It will not be saved to the answerfile....
  8. Unable to create virtual hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to create virtual hard drive: When I create virtual machines this what happens. Please fix this? [IMG] ***Modified tittle from: Hyper-V *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-create-virtual-hard-drive/7d955e69-604a-4ef0-8aa3-17562973abd7
  9. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...
  10. Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup: Anyone ran across a Windows 10 XML file generator for unattended setup? That Works!!!*Biggrin 5106

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb unatttend.xml wipe the drive