Windows 10: unattended office and windows on a usb stick

Discus and support unattended office and windows on a usb stick in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Is it possible, if so how, to create a zero touch office 2016 and windows 10 install through a usb stick? 105346 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deheugden, Mar 2, 2018.

1. deheugden Win User

unattended office and windows on a usb stick

Hi,

Is it possible, if so how, to create a zero touch office 2016 and windows 10 install through a usb stick?

:)

deheugden, Mar 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Cannot read the < ProductKey > in the answer file for unattended installation.

Thanks for your reaction, but I did everything you and Deepika said.

There is no option to select 'Upgrade this PC now' in the tool. All I get is the message that everything is fine and that I just sit down and wait for the message that I can upgrade.

The USB-stick does not work. I get the message "Cannot read the < ProductKey > in the answer file for unattended installation." And removing the USB stick after the installation has started gives the message that Windows is missing a driver, e.g. for USB.

A clean install with the USB stick is possible, but I am asked for the Product key.

I really don't understand why one computer easily can be upgraded, while the second one, 100% identical, give all those troubles.

Maybe someone can explain to me what "Cannot read the < ProductKey > in the answer file for unattended installation." means.

Thanks again, Pieter

P.W.M.van Dijk, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 2, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Kari, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

1. unattended office and windows on a usb stick - Similar Threads - unattended office usb

2. usb stick abnormalities

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    usb stick abnormalities: I have 2 usb connected to pc.I checked and see both chdsks are ok.One 7gig FAT usb Active ,primary partitionSandisk 8 gig FAT usb primary partitionso my question is -why is the sandisk 8 gig -not Active ??? I tried changing the usbs in their socket- same reading just...
  3. USB stick not recognised by Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB stick not recognised by Windows?: Windows 10 home fully updated: I have a usb 2 stick that came with a hardware package, the stick is supposed to have the needed software and manual on it. My problem is that Windows does not see the stick ( it doesn't exist ). I was wondering if there was a way to get Windows...
  4. add windows 10 usb unattended program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    add windows 10 usb unattended program: Hi there, I could not find the unattended programs as in the picture. It did not install automatically after the format. How can I install setupcomplete.cmd automatically.Ekran Goruntusu (1) - Hızlı Resim - - - Updated - - - of doesn't really install setupcomplete.cmd...
  5. Bootable USB stick (Windows)?

Bootable USB stick (Windows)?: How long does it take to create a bootable USB stick? Bootfähiger USB Stick (Windows)?
  6. USB stick infected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB stick infected?: Hello ten community, When i connected my USB stick on PC ( windows LTSC v.1809) got such weird folders. please see attached screenshot. I had it formatted before and nowhere connected till today. whats that? p.s. is any solutions to avoid PC infections from USB? when i...
  7. Windows 10 on the USB stick

Windows 10 on the USB stick: I want to download Windows 10 on the USB stick. But I’ve found a file called ‘system volume information’, which I cannot delete. How can I install Windows 10 on a USB stick and do I need this file?...
  8. windows 10 usb stick

windows 10 usb stick: Windows 10 refuses to recognise any of my usb sticks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-usb-stick/d912e459-704e-4d75-a97e-b2316939c1a5
  9. usb stick

usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  10. office 2016 unattend

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 2016 unattend: Guys, I need to create an unattend file for office 2016. I dont want others too see the lcience key.I tried using Microsoft Office Customization Tool but somehow i dont know how to get the msp file running. Anyone with some advice? Thanks. 94128