Windows 10: Unauthorized intrusions

Discus and support Unauthorized intrusions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am a US Contractor working in the US for a foreign company (India based). I signed a contract to perform calling for their company. I performed and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LoriMcRee, Jul 26, 2018.

1. LoriMcRee Win User

Unauthorized intrusions

I am a US Contractor working in the US for a foreign company (India based). I signed a contract to perform calling for their company. I performed and delivered opportunities. I had allowed their IT team onto my new laptop to connect me with their CRM. They did not pay me as agreed on July 2nd and the contract I signed, as well as all my call sheets with my notes have disappeared off my desktop. I changed my password 2 weeks ago and have received 3 google security alerts that someone in Dhaka, someone in Bangladesh, and someone in ???, India has tried to access my email.

My questions are:

1) How can I unauthorize anybody accessing my stuff? I thought I had done that, but I am no tecchie.?.

2) Is there any way to retrieve what has been stolen off of my computer/email?

3) Do I have any way of gathering evidence that would prove how this company operates?

They are pathetic and have used every stall tactic imaginable, as if I were stupid! Passing the buck from one person to the next. There were only 3 US callers, 2 women and 1 man....they paid the man 2 weeks ago. My knee jerk reaction is to discredit them in social media channels, but I need to get paid. So I guess in the meantime it is paramount that nothing else disappear from my computer. Is there anything I can do?

:)

LoriMcRee, Jul 26, 2018
  2. the jimmy Win User

Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

Unauthorized intrusions [​IMG]

the jimmy, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Unauthorized access

I'm getting barrage of unauthorized access blocked--usually seems data collector. I understand it's anti-ransomware and folder control feature. I have seen suggestions here to solve by turning off the control. How can that be safe if ransomware protection
    is intended?

CharlesBeggs, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Abhi_066 Win User

Unauthorized intrusions

In Win 10 OS - getting many unauthorized sites and harsh to work

Too many ADs and unauthorized sites are pop-up , any one have the proper win os ? or suggest me to block these.

Abhi_066, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Unauthorized intrusions

1. Unauthorized intrusions - Similar Threads - Unauthorized intrusions

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  6. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  7. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

8. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  9. Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?

Unauthorized Windows 11 Downgrade. How do I get win10 back after 10 days?: Windows 11 is installed on one of my machines without my permission. It has over 10 days. How do I roll this back to the superior Windows 10 w/o doing a full reinstall?Thank you a million MS for making this a total pain in the ****....
  10. Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unauthorized $48.99 credit card charge.: This website is disgustingly frustrating! I have a $48.99 charge on my card that is not mine. This is the 2nd time, on 2 different cards, that this has happened to me in the past 2 months. Searching through all the million help options just leads to more resolve steps that do...