Windows 10: Unavailable controls

Discus and support Unavailable controls in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The new game Asphalt 9 has finally been released but while other Windows gamer has keyboard controls I have none, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nguyễn Đức Thiên Bảo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Unavailable controls

The new game Asphalt 9 has finally been released but while other Windows gamer has keyboard controls I have none, any help?

:)

Nguyễn Đức Thiên Bảo, Jul 26, 2018
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Unavailable controls

Should I be worried? "RPC Unavailable" error after "windows explorer" firewall request.

Hi,

The RPC unavailable error means your computer have a problem with communicating with other devices or machines through the network you use. To help you resolve this issue, we suggest that you configure the firewall on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • On Control Panel, search windows firewall.
    • Click Allow an app through Windows Firewall below Windows Firewall.
    • Look for Remote Assistance. Ensure its communication is
      enabled
      (All the boxes of this item are ticked).

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Unavailable controls

1. Unavailable controls - Similar Threads - Unavailable controls

2. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7
  3. Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection update needed but states engine unavailable: How do I update ‘virus and threat protection’ when engine is unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-update-needed-but/535d6aa6-3fbf-42f7-91ab-9aedf471a6a7
  4. shared printers go unavailable after domain controller upgrade/replaced with 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shared printers go unavailable after domain controller upgrade/replaced with 2019: Hi All,we have a domain with XYZ. Forest and domain functional level 2008 R2, combination of 2012 R2 and 2016 DC's, we decided to bring in 2019 DC as part of upgrade in one of the site, we added ADC 2019 and was successful. however when we shutdown the old 2012 R2 domain...
  5. shared printers go unavailable after domain controller upgrade/replaced with 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shared printers go unavailable after domain controller upgrade/replaced with 2019: Hi All,we have a domain with XYZ. Forest and domain functional level 2008 R2, combination of 2012 R2 and 2016 DC's, we decided to bring in 2019 DC as part of upgrade in one of the site, we added ADC 2019 and was successful. however when we shutdown the old 2012 R2 domain...
  6. My xbox controller joystick pops up the message "Mic mute unavailable" and I can't get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller joystick pops up the message "Mic mute unavailable" and I can't get it...: Read title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-controller-joystick-pops-up-the-message/5f4a3333-8bb6-4ff9-b1ac-882ca7880f73
  7. My xbox controller joystick pops up the message "Mic mute unavailable" and I can't get it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xbox controller joystick pops up the message "Mic mute unavailable" and I can't get it...: Read title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-controller-joystick-pops-up-the-message/5f4a3333-8bb6-4ff9-b1ac-882ca7880f73
  8. realtek audio control/console unavailible/not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    realtek audio control/console unavailible/not launching: As the title says. I have Msi x570 tomahawk motherboard and I installed latest audio drivers from the support page of the product. I see app widget for realtek audio console, but it does not open when I click on it. I tried most things suggested from results of...
  9. Cached logons not allowing user to log on when domain controller unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cached logons not allowing user to log on when domain controller unavailable: My laptop users are finding that they periodically cannot login when they are working remotely without connection to the domain controller. They receive the message "We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available..." The group policy has cached...
  10. Unavailable windows 10 product id in control panel>system and security>system and product...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unavailable windows 10 product id in control panel>system and security>system and product...: i have bought acer swift 3 amd ryzen 5 laptop three to four minmon ago but now suddenly its windows activation page in settings is shown blank and the product Id in control panel>system and security>system shows product id : Not available even after generating product key...