Windows 10: Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

Discus and support Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear... Then for a long while it will disappear again... --------- [img] I have expand the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akkha, Aug 3, 2018.

1. akkha Win User

Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear [​IMG]

It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear...

Then for a long while it will disappear again...
    ---------

Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear [​IMG]

I have expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it hiding lower. So I can see underlined if I expand the taskbar!

I don't know why it happen like this ?

Thanks in advance

-----------------------
    My specs: Core i7-6700 | Gigabyte H170-D3HP (BIOS F20g) | Kingston Hyper-X 2133 (4GBX2) | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | SEASONIC S12II - 520W | Windows10 Pro (1803)(OS build 17134.191)

Monitor 32'' PHILIPS 323E7QDAA/00 - with DVI-D single link cable

All driver are up to date!

:)

akkha, Aug 3, 2018

2. taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 3, 2018
  3. ben coram Win User
    taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

so I've also discovered that when the taskbar icons disappear my CPU usage goes up to 100% and that it's not just one background process going to 100%, a lot of them go from somewhere between 1% and 0% CPU usage to 15% or something similar, and when I
    look in windows problem and reliability reports there are about 100 critical reports of file explorer, so I don't know what that means. Also, I tried setting my projection to duplicate and that helped a bit by making the taskbar icons reappear a bit faster,
    but they still disappear, and when the items disappear, also, I think the narrator says "desktop, taskbar: program manager page: desktop, selected, supports multiple selections, over 100 items selected" I'm not sure he says that but it was something along
    those lines. Anyway, I hope that helps.

ben coram, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

taskbar icons no underline

Hello, it is supposed that my accent color will be used to underline the taskbar icons of apps that are running, but for some reason they are not working, i cannot know easily which applications are running or no from my taskbar. Please help.

joaquin.ponssa, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

1. Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear - Similar Threads - Underlined icon taskbar

2. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  3. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  4. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: i cant find any fix that works please somebody help me i think it happens due to my desktop refreshing for some reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/ef012aaf-8a03-4cb1-ba28-ffa7c121dd7d
  5. taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds

taskbar icons keep disappearing and reappearing after a few seconds: every time it happens it also alt tabs me away its really annoying and i cant seem to find a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-keep-disappearing-and-reappearing/6bdc53de-96ef-46d7-96d3-622b85c247bc
  6. Disappearing/reappearing icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing/reappearing icons: Something has changed in the last couple of days, but I hadn't carried out any process immediately prior to it happening. All the items in the system tray and all the icons in the task bar disappear for 7-8 seconds before reappearing. At the same time the icons on the...
  7. Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture thumbnails and taskbar icons keep disappearing: [IMG] I've tried almost every basic fix and more specific fix I can to try and handle this, and it still keeps happening. It's been fine for a while, but I just realized it happened again. Can absolutely anyone tell me why in the world this is happening or how to fix it?...
  8. Taskbar active icon underline customise

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar active icon underline customise: Hello friends I have a problem with telling apart icons on my taskbar between active and just pinned because my screen is damaged and has a permanent blue line along the bottom of the screen. I know there is a way to customise the line and i would like to make it more...
  9. taskbar icon underlined

taskbar icon underlined: Why do I have an icon on the taskbar underlined and how do I get rid of it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-underlined/a35c35ae-e56d-48c8-964d-f4e48b3cd809
  10. Underlined icon in the default taskbar size disappear (picture 1) and reappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Underlined icon in the default taskbar size disappear (picture 1) and reappear: [ATTACH] It will reappear about 20 minute after disappear... Then for a while (or long while) it will disappear again... --------- [ATTACH] I've tried to expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it's hiding lower. So I can see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 taskbar icon underline

2. underline taskbar

3. windows 10 task bar icons underlined

4. why are my taskbar icons underlined