Windows 10: Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code

Discus and support Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my faves pinned to the taskbar (I never got over quickstart really), and having just changed to 10 (by an act of carelessness on my part) I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shimself, May 22, 2016.

1. shimself Win User

Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code

I have my faves pinned to the taskbar (I never got over quickstart really), and having just changed to 10 (by an act of carelessness on my part) I get the underlines for active programs, that works well, but sometimes they are underlined in red not the normal blue - I suspect it means the program is unhappy, but what exactly?
    Thanks

:)

shimself, May 22, 2016

2. taskbar icons no underline

Hello, it is supposed that my accent color will be used to underline the taskbar icons of apps that are running, but for some reason they are not working, i cannot know easily which applications are running or no from my taskbar. Please help.

joaquin.ponssa, May 22, 2016
  3. Windows Live Mail

That is what I am doing but I want the links to blue and my name to be be a different color.

I can only get one color and the links are not underlined so you can just click on them to go to that web page.

Carol 1222, May 22, 2016
  4. h4ck3d Win User

h4ck3d, May 22, 2016
  5. shimself Win User
    shimself, May 23, 2016
  6. shimshom Win User
    shimshom, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code - Similar Threads - Underlines taskbar color

2. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color: Just updated to a newer version of windows 10 since it said that the version I had was going to stop receiving updates, which reset the color for my system colors. As of now the taskbar just follows the default theme of the device e.g. dark/light. The option to show accent...
  3. What do the underlined letters mean?

What do the underlined letters mean?: Why are they underlined? I am not asking to remove it I love it how they're underlined, but I am confused on what they mean. Are they for a secret code so we can unlock more features in Windows 10? [ATTACH]...
  4. underline in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    underline in taskbar: Since I upgraded to Windows 10 2004, the underline beneath the open programs on the taskbar is hidden below the bottom of the monitor. They are all present, which I can verify If I expand the taskbar to 2-line. But that has never been necessary before. I do not wish to reduce...
  5. Taskbar Color

Taskbar Color: Some how I have gotten my taskbar color to be white and I want it to be black. How do I fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/82f6fd8d-6098-4632-a2c8-114e8d4d0942
  6. How to get the underline taskbar like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the underline taskbar like that?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjalol23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuije7/how_to_get_the_underline_taskbar_like_that/
  7. Taskbar Underline

Taskbar Underline: Is there anyway to increase the taskbar underline or get rid of it? [img] 148391
  8. Taskbar active icon underline customise

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar active icon underline customise: Hello friends I have a problem with telling apart icons on my taskbar between active and just pinned because my screen is damaged and has a permanent blue line along the bottom of the screen. I know there is a way to customise the line and i would like to make it more...
  9. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar color: On recent update taskbar is white and unable to place a checkon the setting for taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/555452f1-44ac-4df9-a3d1-6590559c04c4
  10. taskbar icon underlined

taskbar icon underlined: Why do I have an icon on the taskbar underlined and how do I get rid of it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-underlined/a35c35ae-e56d-48c8-964d-f4e48b3cd809