Windows 10: Unexpected error failed installation (Windows 10)

Discus and support Unexpected error failed installation (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I've bought a new PC (Windows 10) and with the first Start I get a message saying: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Koga, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Koga Win User

Unexpected error failed installation (Windows 10)

So I've bought a new PC (Windows 10) and with the first Start I get a message saying:

"The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.
    Windows installation can not proceed.
    To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

Now I've ended up restarting it multiple times and I always get this message, Windows was preinstalled and I have no Disc for it, only a partition on the SSD to reinstall it, but I cannot access it since my PC won't get further than that.

I would be really happy if you could help me fast and I'm looking forward to solve this problem.

:)

Koga, Nov 4, 2016

2. Issues with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Acrobat reader will not install on my windows 10 pc. It fails at the installation portion without a specific error. I tried their recommendation of a full download first then install from a local drive. When I try this I get an error from windows installer
    "error 2755 server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" any ideas? Thanks

Jonathon Curtis, Nov 4, 2016
  3. kb4054517 install fails after fresh install win10

kb4054517 install fails with error 0x80070bc2.

I have freshly installed windows 10 home and tried to install first set of updates with this error.

I tried the widows update trouble shooter but didn't fix. also tried manual commands with unexpected results. please advise from here. thx

john5432112345, Nov 4, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

If the PC is brand-new and is supposed to be working, why not take it back to the seller and ask them to fix it for you? You have every right to expect a new PC to work properly. My understanding of German product reliability rules is that you should be able to get them to fix it for you, or to get a full refund on your purchase price.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 4, 2016
Thema:

1. Unexpected error failed installation (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Unexpected error failed

2. BatteryReport not working, fails with unexpected errors 0x422, 0xb7 or 0x10d2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    BatteryReport not working, fails with unexpected errors 0x422, 0xb7 or 0x10d2 on Windows 10: If when you attempt to generate a battery health report using powercfg /batteryreport command on your Windows 10 system, you encounter either error 0x422, 0xb7 or 0x10d2, then this post is intended to help you. Unable to perform operation, An unexpected error has occurred –...
  3. Windows Installation Cannot Proceed, Unexpected Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installation Cannot Proceed, Unexpected Error: My laptop had some driver problems, so the microsoft technician's advised me for a factory reset and walked me through a windows reinstallation download. The resetting process started began and the computer went to restart. Upon restart the windows logo displays with a...
  4. Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100

in Windows 10 News
    Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the error message Windows installation encountered an unexpected error on your computer while installing Windows 10, you can try the solutions we […] This article Windows installation encountered an unexpected error, 0xE0000100 first appeared...
  5. Windows experienced an unexpected error. To install windows, restart the installation.

Windows experienced an unexpected error. To install windows, restart the installation.: Trying to do a fresh install of windows 8.1 64 bit to my SSD from my USB. I'm doing this because my windows was freezing a lot. My temperatures on everything were fine. replaced my memory a couple of months ago because I believed that it was faulty. I get this message after...
  6. unexpected windows installer error 1648

unexpected windows installer error 1648: installed Turbo Tax business 2018 on computer and when the program opened and started updating from Intuit website the program crashed. Now whenever I try to delete the program or reinstall all I get is " unexpected windows installer Error, error code 1648. Anyone have a...
  7. While windows installing, a unexpected error occur

While windows installing, a unexpected error occur: I reinstalled the windows. When I try to install it, it say there are some unexpected error occur and my install is fail. I try reinstall like 10 times but it fails. What can I do?[IMG]...
  8. New installation fails with unexpected error 0xc0000098

New installation fails with unexpected error 0xc0000098: Today I bought Windows 10 Home 32/64-bit on a USB-stick and tried to install the 64-bit version on a computer that has never used Windows before. After it is done loading files I can see the Windows logo for a second then I get an unexpected error: [img] The computer...
  9. "Windows 10 installation has failed" error

"Windows 10 installation has failed" error: I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 but no matter what I try I keep getting an "Windows 10 installation has failed" error. I've tried uninstalling the antivirus, using different DISM cleanup options, using the disk cleanup tool... The CBS log contain lines such as:...
  10. Windows 10 failed install error C1900104

Windows 10 failed install error C1900104: I am not the most computer savvy and had been putting off upgrading from Windows 8.1 home 64 bit to Windows 10 but I eventually gave in to the pestering of Windows 10 upgrade messages and went about trying to upgrade. The Get Windows 10 report said that my PC was "good to go"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unexpected error 0x426C the installation has failed

2. if an unexpected issue occurred during an application installation on a Windows system which of the following event log categories would be best to reference for troubleshooting?

3. unexpected error install failed click to restart

4. windows installation exprienced an unexpected error windows 10