Windows 10: unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears

Discus and support unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Someone's help sure would be appreciated. I worked on my computer for several hours then it suddenly rebooted and said it was working on updates. Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ziggy01, Jan 3, 2016.

1. ziggy01 Win User

unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears

Someone's help sure would be appreciated. I worked on my computer for several hours then it suddenly rebooted and said it was working on updates. Then an error of ArcCon bad image " (C:\windows\system32\WTSApi32.dll) is either not designed to run on windows or contains an error." Error status (0xc0000020). another error is "Explorer.EXE elements not found." When I try my E browser. The other comes up when trying to open Google. I have no system backups except on my external hard drive, My computer switched from Windows 7 to 10 about 2 months ago, my c-cleaner will not open anymore, my battery backup is not recognized, I cannot access the internet. My internal computer programs seemingly work ok. My external hard drive is not allowed to restore my computer. These errors come at startup. Any suggestions?

:)

ziggy01, Jan 3, 2016

2. Windows 7 to Windows 10... unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears :(

Computer says.... No....

W7 was restarting but doing the update, it rebooted and an Unexpected Error occurred, Rebooted back to W7...

I think that was about 10mins...

Lee McDougall, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Unexpected store exception error

Running Windows 10 for a few months with no problem. Now getting a black screen and then Bsod with error message unexpected store exception. System does not reboot but hangs on Bsod. If I reboot I get a brief 30 seconds or so, time where it appears to
    run normal then the screen goes black and I have to reboot manually but the same thing keeps happening. No recent software changes. Help please.

Chris Finley, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears

1. unexpected reboot with updates/no browsers work and error appears - Similar Threads - unexpected reboot updates

2. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  3. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected reboot.: Good Day,I am using an Asus Rog Zephyrus Ryzen 5900hsMy notebook restarts suddenly and I have lost many progress works due to this.please help me find a solution for this.My windows version from the CMD -ver command is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22621.963]and I did...
  4. Unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unexpected reboots since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected reboots since last update: System Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 Since the update on 11/03/2021 I have had 4 occurences of an unexpected reboot. The first of these occurred on 12/03/2021. No warning is given, no blue screen, the screen just goes black and then the boot...
  6. Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop keeps rebooting unexpectedly: Hi Team, Every time i happen to open windows settings in windows 10 or work on something, my laptop happens to reboot automatically. This problem is really hurting me as i lose my morale while working on something really important. Would be great if someone can guide me...
  7. Frequent unexpected reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent unexpected reboots: PC reboots randomly with this message in event viewer almost daily. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8057f6a7218. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. unexpected rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    unexpected rebooting: My machine is unexpectedly rebooting, here's the diagnostic info. What actions should I take? I don't know enough about this to select the correct Windows topic. cheers Nicholas ============================================================================ Source...
  9. Unexpected reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected reboot: Dear all, Can someone help? I've done some research checks myself and here goes: After installing win 10 a few days ago i get random reboots. (kernel-power-41-error-) these can occur a few in a hour or none for a whole day. The reboot is always preceded by these four filter...
  10. PC reboots unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC reboots unexpectedly: C reboots unexpectedly with blue screen stating stop code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. What failed: ndis.sys. I have run windows memory diagnostics with no advice....