Windows 10: Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD

Discus and support Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Over the past 2 days I have experienced 4 (2 each day) shut downs and reboots. All while the PC has been idle for sometime while I'm working on another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SoFine409, Nov 23, 2015.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD

Over the past 2 days I have experienced 4 (2 each day) shut downs and reboots. All while the PC has been idle for sometime while I'm working on another PC in the same room. Event log screen is attached but the bug check tab has no values.

The system is on a UPS and there have been no hardware changes in several months. I'm on Build 1150, V10586.11.
    Attached is the dump of the log files as well. Any thoughts?
    DELLXPS8700NEW-Tue_11_24_2015_145505_86.zip

:)

SoFine409, Nov 23, 2015

2. PC getting Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSOD.

Hi,

My PC is getting Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. Please help me fix it. After the PC restarts from BSOD, it goes into BIOS and my SSD doesn't show there. I have to shut down the PC and then it starts normally and eventually again
    gets the BSOD.

Guide me how to find the logs and I will promptly share them.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.

arman chandok, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Unexpected kernal mode trap. Windows 10.

Hi.

I was browsing the internet using chrome on my laptop and came across a bsod which keeps restarting my laptop.

Kept showing the unexpected kernal mode trap.

Ive tried doing the scans and repairs but it still appears.

Please help.

LeonardChan, Nov 23, 2015
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Update: After installing Cumulative Update KB3120677 the PC has run all day with no restarts. Good so far.

SoFine409, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD - Similar Threads - Unexpected Restarts BSOD

2. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected restart: Greetings, I bought for programming a brand-new powerful Asus laptop 4 months ago and purchased "Windows 11 Pro" operating system for it but 3 weeks ago something went wrong, take into consideration that there is no cracked software I use, everything I've installed is...
  3. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected restart: Greetings, I bought for programming a brand-new powerful Asus laptop 4 months ago and purchased "Windows 11 Pro" operating system for it but 3 weeks ago something went wrong, take into consideration that there is no cracked software I use, everything I've installed is...
  4. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected restart: Split from this thread.My laptop restarted without warning during the middle of a very important conversation mental health crisis response kind of stuff, and when it finally booted back up after 10 minutes, I open it to look at this garbage? I second this person's statement....
  5. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected restart: Split from this thread.My laptop restarted without warning during the middle of a very important conversation mental health crisis response kind of stuff, and when it finally booted back up after 10 minutes, I open it to look at this garbage? I second this person's statement....
  6. Unexpected restart - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected restart - BSOD: Hi, I got this issue on today and I have upload the MEMORY.DMP minidump MSinfo32.nfo in here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap90IevZuJFWiXq7ZdoGvatrLgTf?e=MF5vbn Please help to find the root cause. [IMG]...
  7. “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    “The computer restarted unexpectedly...”: So I’m currently stuck in a looping “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.” I’ve tried hitting Shift + F10, but nothing happens. I’m on a Surface laptop right now. Any help would be appreciated. Also cant enter in safe mode...
  8. System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.

System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.: Hello, I'm using this OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU desktop and have uploaded this system's specifications under the "2nd PC Spec" section of my profile. This system often restarts itself at unexpected times, despite the fact that no resource intensive application is run on it...
  9. Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available

Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available: Hi, big problem with BSOD on my virtualised WIndows 10 machines. I ran out of options so am asking you for help as I do not know how to get usefull info out of the dumpfiles can anybody point me in the right direction? minidump:...
  10. Unexpected Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected Restart: While I was playing ZDoom 2.7.1, my computer sometimes restarts unexpectedly (Event 41 Kernel-Power): - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...