Windows 10: UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION / CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Discus and support UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION / CRITICAL PROCESS DIED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bonjour , j'ai des écrans bleus qui se sont produit de plus en plus fréquement , cela a commencé avec le système d'exploitation windows 7 puis de la... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ajjk, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ajjk Win User

UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION / CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Bonjour , j'ai des écrans bleus qui se sont produit de plus en plus fréquement , cela a commencé avec le système d'exploitation windows 7 puis de la meme façons , progressivement de plus en plus fréquent . C'est a dire , que cela dépendait de la durée d'utilisation avec windows 7 et après avoir installé windows 10 ca n'est pas arrivé durant deux semaine environ , et puis ils sont réapparurent de plus en plus rapidement . Jusqu'à aujourd'hui je ne peux plus me servir de cet ordinateur . L'ordinateur , quand il peut démarrer parait fonctionner , a chaque fois c'est après une attente de 10 minutes environ que je le connecte a internet et là au bout de ( cela peut varier en terme de temps ) il commence a ce faire " l'écran bleu " ; L'affichage notamment en jouant a un jeu ralenti jusqu'au gel de l'image et quand j'ai eu le temps de sortir de la fenêtre de jeu , le passage du pointeur de la souris sur les vignettes de la barre des taches s'affichent puis elles se gèles elles aussi ,là quelques secondes avant ces deux écrans bleus possibles ( images jointes pour windows 7 et 10 ) . Aucun des crashdump ne se sont jamais achevés avec windows 10 initialisation reste a 0% pour les deux écrans bleu (1 heure et plus mais toujours 0% ) , Et au redémarrage un écran noir , après reset juste avec le bouton d'alimentation suivant le message de l'écran bleus (au deuxième et au suivant si le deuxième message apparait a nouveau) au démarrage de l'ordinateur pas d'écran noir mais l'écran UEFI paramètres apparait et dans les paramètres de stockage un ou plusieurs disques système et stockage sont absent , certains de leurs paramètres sont réinitialisé ( peut être à cause du reset , mais d'autres paramètres ne le sont pas c'est après avoir mis les cavaliers pour réinitialiser le BIOS que tous les paramètres se réinitialisent mais avec windows 7 ils se terminés . Je voulais connaitre une partie de la base des connaissances qui relate ces deux écrans bleu ou ces deux écrans bleu consécutif , serai le mieux . Le gel progressif jusqu'à l'écran bleu ( 10 minutes maximum désormais ) , ou l'écran bleu brutal peut être du a : -Windows ( système d'exploitation ) ? -Memoire , mais laquelle ou lesquelles ? -CPU : -firmware ? -la partie graphique a l'intérieur du CPU (driver, virus) -composants sur le chemin d'accès a la mémoire volatile (SDRAM) -SDRAM un ou plusieurs modules , la ou les cartes ? J'ai bien pensé a un problème thermique mais la pate n'été pas sèche et en quantité suffisante , pensant que ça ne l'été pas beaucoup de pate thermique n'a pas résolut ce problème merci , pour votre aide . Cordialement . 1084/5000

Hello, I have blue screens that have occurred more and more often, it started with the Windows 7 operating system then in the same way, gradually more and more frequent. That is, it depended on the duration of use with windows 7 and after installing windows 10 it did not happen for about two weeks, and then they reappeared more and more quickly. Until today I can not use this computer anymore. The computer, when it can start seems to work, each time it is after a wait of about 10 minutes that I connect to the internet and there after (it can vary in terms of time) he begins to do this " the blue screen "; The display including playing a game idle until the freeze of the image and when I had time to get out of the game window, the passage of the mouse pointer on the thumbnails of the taskbar then display and themselves freeze, there a few seconds before these two possible blue screens (images attached for windows 7 and 10) . And when restarting a black screen, after just reset with the power button following the message of the blue screen (the second and the following if the second message appears again) at startup of the computer no black screen but the screen UEFI settings appears and in the storage settings one or more system disks and storage are missing, some of their parameters are reset (maybe because of the reset, but other parameters are not it is possible to have put the jumpers to reset the BIOS as all the settings reset themselves None of the crashdump has ever been completed with windows 10 initialization remaining at 0% for both blue screens (1 hour and more but still 0%), but with windows 7 they are finished. I wanted to know a part of the knowledge base that relates these two blue screens or these two consecutive blue screens, will be the best. The progressive freeze up to the blue screen (maximum 10 minutes now), or the brutal blue screen can be from a: -Windows (operating system)? -Memory, but which one or which? -CPU: -firmware? -the graphic part inside the CPU (driver, virus) Components on the path to volatile memory (SDRAM) -SDRAM one or more modules, card (s)? I thought about a thermal problem but the dough was not dry and in quantity enough, thinking that it was not a lot of thermal pasta did not solve this problem thank you, for your help. Cordially . first nd second

:)

ajjk, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Vita Win User

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION / CRITICAL PROCESS DIED [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST[/quote]
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Vita, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

To help you resolve the issue, please answer the follow questions below:

• Which version & build of Windows are you running?
    To find out what version of Windows you are running:

• Press the Windows Key + R.
    • A box will pop up in the bottom left side of the screen. Type winver
      and then press Enter.
    • Another box will open that will tell you what version of Windows you're running and what the build is. Please post both the version number and the build number.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

You can refer to this link
    about the error fix Critical Process Died and follow the steps provided. Make sure you have the latest

Windows 10 updates

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlo Fer, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Tsmitty4 Win User

BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

Hi, i am getting the "critical process died" and "unexpected store exception" errors. i have been getting them for about a month and cant figure it out. if you could help that would be much appreciated.

OneDrive

Tsmitty4, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION / CRITICAL PROCESS DIED - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED STORE EXEPTION

2. Critical process died and Unexpected store error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died and Unexpected store error BSOD: I have had random BSOD on my laptop for a few weeks now, mostly when idle. The bluescreen usually says Critical process died or unexpected store error. I'm unable to view the dump files as they have been failing to dump. I have tested my hardware and have run into zero issues...
  3. Critical process died and Unexpected store error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died and Unexpected store error BSOD: I have had random BSOD on my laptop for a few weeks now, mostly when idle. The bluescreen usually says Critical process died or unexpected store error. I'm unable to view the dump files as they have been failing to dump. I have tested my hardware and have run into zero issues...
  4. Critical process died and unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died and unexpected store exception: Hello, I've been having these 2 BSOD quite frequently. Up until my C:\Windows\Minidump is empty and I only managed to get one dmp file, but even then I'm not sure whether is it releated to the 2 BSOD or...
  5. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load (i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDE(s). I encountered this problem for...
  6. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: I've been experiencing either of the two BSOD's which are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died back to back, they do not occur unless the laptop is under considerable load i.e gaming or multiple chrome tabs along with IDEs. I encountered this problem for the...
  7. Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions

Critical process died and unexpected store exceptions: Hello, I've been having issues with getting both critical process died and unexpected store exceptions that cause a BSOD. Occasionally the unexpected store exception will cause a "Boot device not found" upon restart, which is fixed upon another restart. The critical process...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including...
  9. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: Hello, I have 2 types of blue screen of death BSOD problems. First there was only this "unexpected store exception" error, after I tried some things on the system and even did the repair by installing windows again this other error also appeared, "critical process died"....
  10. Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception

Critical Process Died & Unexpected Store Exception: Hello, I've been getting a bunch of these BSODs for a very long time. It's been fairly frustrating to try and figure out what's been happening since the PC hangs long before it manages to dump any sort of meaningful logs as to why the BSODs occur. I've only had one exception...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod unexpected store exception puis resynchronisation disques miroirs