Windows 10: UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

Discus and support UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode..... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black. 13183 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kurisu7th, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Kurisu7th Win User

UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode.....

there is no unicode on windows 10 help please and paint it black.

:)

Kurisu7th, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 1703 Locale Problem (Non-Unicode)

We changed non unicode support to English Language > Restart

Then changed non unicode support back to Greek Language > Restart and solved problem in a case .

Stathis Grigoriadis AlphaIT, Aug 5, 2015
  3. unicode problems

when I try to make a back up there are errors

one of the was the store.vol. That is solved now by closing the groove app

Here are 2 more unicode problems.

can somebody help me to solve these?

C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\store.jfm)

(C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Comms\UnistoreDB\USS.jtx)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

bergen 900, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

You don't seem to understand what Unicode is.

Windows fully supports Unicode, and it isn't something that can be removed from the operating system.

What error are you receiving and when?

What makes you think you have a problem with "no Unicode"?

Hydranix, Aug 5, 2015
  5. slyphnier Win User
    maybe langguage support ?
    other langguage such not properly displayed?

slyphnier, Aug 5, 2015
  6. Kurisu7th Win User
    well before all the languages i have been able to see on windows 8 and now when im on a social web i cant see most of there names and emotes because there different signs or languages. but with windows 8 i didnt have this problem. so how can i have the setting like it was on windows 8 to where i can see all languages

Kurisu7th, Aug 5, 2015
  7. slyphnier Win User
    on ms edge you mean ?
    try use chrome or firefox... and see if that fix your issue
    if it fix ur issue with other browser... then its ms edge langguage support still buggy

also can try adding langguage pack
    Language packs - Microsoft Windows

and see you can see those properly again

slyphnier, Aug 5, 2015
  8. Kurisu7th Win User

not really. im using a video game program. and using a web browser isnt going to solve my issue.

Kurisu7th, Aug 5, 2015
  9. slyphnier Win User
    try installing language pack then... it seems u need those asian language pack (japanese)

slyphnier, Aug 5, 2015
  10. Kurisu7th Win User
    *Sad well you know windows could have been considerate and kept the languages as they were.... but i guess ill just have to do that

Kurisu7th, Aug 5, 2015
  11. slyphnier Win User
    although i am not sure, but ever since winxp, u need language pack to get proper support
    so maybe u forgot? / reliaze installed language pack, because in win7 (i never use win8) all language is available in optional download in windows update

other possibility is that microsoft indeed remove it to reduce OS footprint/size to get more compact (by that it save few hundreds mb)
    as nowdays people use internet anyway, so when needed people can just download-install it

slyphnier, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. UNICODE PROBLEM no unicode..... - Similar Threads - UNICODE PROBLEM unicode

2. Problem with Unicode Typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Unicode Typing: Hello,I recently installed Windows 11 on my PC. I installed a software called "Avro" which allows me to write in my native language, Bangla. It is a free Unicode and ANSI compliant Bengali keyboard interface for Windows. The problem is that when I try to write something in...
  3. Problem with Unicode Typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Unicode Typing: Hello,I recently installed Windows 11 on my PC. I installed a software called "Avro" which allows me to write in my native language, Bangla. It is a free Unicode and ANSI compliant Bengali keyboard interface for Windows. The problem is that when I try to write something in...
  4. UNICODE Trouble

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNICODE Trouble: Hello, I can't use unicode correctly anymore for a few days. For example typing ALT+212 would give È that I can get now with the win+; But if I do it now, it makes seams like a wrong default unicode table ... probably in register? Any solution?...
  5. Unicode characters showing problem.

Unicode characters showing problem.: Hello, When I type Bangla fonts, characters are showing just as??????? question marks, I've added Bangla language from Language settings, necessary fonts are also already installed. Still the problem is the same. Some icons of windows are also showing as weired...
  6. notepad unicode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    notepad unicode: When I click on encoding when I save as a thing in notepad unicode does not show up and im very confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-unicode/53c9cd4a-539a-4c87-abdb-7e0601c95e5f
  7. I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've got a problem with Updater.Exe.(unicode): Today I have noticed that something was sucking a lot of CPU power. When I checked on Task Manager, it showed that 2 different Updater.Exe.(unicode) were downloading something. When I checked on internet, some people posted that Updater.Exe.(unicode) is dangerous, so I...
  8. Non unicode Greek charactes problem

Non unicode Greek charactes problem: Hello, I tried a lot to install a greek engineering software, but i have a serious problem with my non unicode characters. I own a razer blade 14" 2017 bought from america if that make any sense. I made without changing something those steps: - Control...
  9. Unicode in Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unicode in Notepad: I copy a bunch of .txt files saved with UTF-8 type from my old computer (Win7) to a new one (Win10). When I open these .txt files, they all become garbage. Even after I SAVE AS with UTF-8, they still show garbage. How do I recover them?...
  10. Unicode Hindi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unicode Hindi: There is no option for the question mark symbol when we type by switching to the keyboard to Unicode Hindi. Every time I have to type the symbol then I have to switch to the English option. I was wondering if either the option of the symbol could be added any other...