Windows 10: "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

Discus and support "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I am having a problem with my LAN wired connection showing "Unidentified Network" I have No Internet Access, and it happened after I upgraded my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SvemirskiPacov, Aug 8, 2015.

1. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

Hello. I am having a problem with my LAN wired connection showing "Unidentified Network" I have No Internet Access, and it happened after I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to 10. The first day I upgraded, my Internet worked perfectly. It's a week since I received a problem, I tried almost everything and I am still unable to resolve the issue. Currently my Wifi on laptop, tablet and phone works good.

It may be some hardware problem or some app is blocking my internet.

Thing's I've tried:

• Updating the network drivers
    • Restarting and resetting my modem
    • Disabling IPv6
    • Changing the cable
    • Firewall/Antivirus are disabled
    • tried netsh winsock reset, ipconfig /flushdns and other commands
    • if I turn DHCP off, and if I give it a static IP adress, it's changed from Unidentified to just Network

My ipconfig /all:

Code: Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Beban96 Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . : Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No Ethernet adapter Ethernet: Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-25-22-D5-08-37 DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.32.35(Preferred) Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0 Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap.{C407E91C-7ECA-40D4-8AB0-C2D8EAD8A104}: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0 DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes[/quote]

Thanks for reading. Hope you will help me.

:)

SvemirskiPacov, Aug 8, 2015
  2. OlwenLo Win User

Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Currently, my PC can't connect to the internet through the LAN. The LAN says "unidentified network". However, the PC can connect to the internet through WiFi (but very poor connection).

I have a PC that runs on Window 10 Home. And, in the middle of internet browsing, my internet connection was lost.

My PC sometimes lose internet connection, and it is either the router's or poweline adapter's problem. But this time, the router is functioning, cause my phone & PC can access the internet through its WiFi. And, even when I switched to another powerline adapter
    and ethernet cable, it still can't connect to internet through LAN. So, I am not quite sure what's happening at the moment...

I have ran the 'window network diagnostics'. And it stated this : "Local Area Connection" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I rather have LAN than WiFi, because I need really good internet connection for my online education classes.

So any ideas?

Thanks

OlwenLo, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Unidentified network - No Internet access (No LAN internet)

Hi,

To address your concern, please refer to this article: Fix network connection issues in Windows 10. The
    troubleshooting steps will help you narrow down, if not resolve, your internet connection issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Aug 8, 2015
  4. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

Somebody can help me out?

SvemirskiPacov, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Is there anyway you can get and install a wireless card in your desktop as that it acts the same as your laptop I did that with mine when I could not get online normal.
    There should be a slot on your motherboard for it and you need one with a double aerial that way your signal will not drop once you have done that you may be able to find what is causing your problem

hTconeM9user, Aug 9, 2015
  6. NUS
    Nus Win User
    That IP address was assigned by Automatic Private IP Addressing (APIPA).

So, perhaps that is getting done before your router's DHCP has assigned you an IP, consequently your router does not assign you an IP.

This hack to disable APIPA works in Win 8, give it a go and reboot:

• Start Regedit
    • Under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
    • Create new DWORD: IPAutoconfigurationEnabled = 0

7. Thanks you all for suggestions, but I solved the problem by restarting Windows keeping my personal files.

SvemirskiPacov, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN)

1. "Unidentified Network" - No Internet Access (LAN) - Similar Threads - Unidentified Network Internet

2. Unidentified network - No internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unidentified network - No internet: Ok so i bought a new PC, installed windows and when i entered my dekstop i couldn't connect to the internet. My ethernet cable worked perfectly before and after trying to reinstall the drivers many times i still can't figure it out. I bought a new cable and it still isn't...
  3. Unidentified network - No internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unidentified network - No internet: Ok so i bought a new PC, installed windows and when i entered my dekstop i couldn't connect to the internet. My ethernet cable worked perfectly before and after trying to reinstall the drivers many times i still can't figure it out. I bought a new cable and it still isn't...
  4. Unidentified network, No internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unidentified network, No internet access: hello, does anyone know a solution to this problem? ive tried restarting the pc, restarting the router, network reset and network troubleshoot. none of these worked. (excuse the crappiness of this post, im bad at writing stuff like this) submitted by /u/officer_tem [link]...
  5. Unidentified network no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network no internet access: I can't seem to fix this error. I have tried every possible solution. Such as: 1. Updating/reinstalling Network card drivers from device management. 2. Obtain IP address automatically in TCP/IPv4 settings. 3. Tried the cmd commands ip flush and reset etc. I narrowed the...
  6. Unidentified network no internet access

Unidentified network no internet access: I can't seem to fix this error. I have tried every possible solution. Such as: 1. Updating/reinstalling Network card drivers from device management. 2. Obtain IP address automatically in TCP/IPv4 settings. 3. Tried the cmd commands ip flush and reset etc. I narrowed the...
  7. Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10

Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10: Hi, I tried to set up a wired network at home between my routeur and my 2 desktop PCs by connecting a switch between them. That switch is a Netgear FS205. One of the PCs (i9 9900k, rtx2080ti, 16go ram, Windows 10) gets internet perfectly through wired connection. No problem...
  8. Unidentified network - No Internet access

Unidentified network - No Internet access: Currently, my PC can't connect to the internet through the LAN. The LAN says "unidentified network". However, the PC can connect to the internet through WiFi (but very poor connection). I have a PC that runs on Window 10 Home. And, in the middle of internet browsing, my...
  9. Unidentified Network/No internet access

Unidentified Network/No internet access: Hi all, Today has been rough for me since about 10am this morning. I have a PC that I built about 10 years ago that qualified for upgrade to Windows 10 about 5 months ago and until this time, I've had internet access on my PC. I've had some blue screens that occurred a few...
  10. Unidentified network - No Internet access

Unidentified network - No Internet access: I have two computers running Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926. One computer is a desktop and it is working perfectly. The other is a new HP 15-F039WM laptop and it came with Windows 8.1 With Bing installed and it also works perfectly in Windows 8.1 mode. I resized...