Windows 10: Unidentified user accounts showing up

Discus and support Unidentified user accounts showing up in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I noticed, that there are some new user account on my win10. Unfortunately it wasn't me who creadted them. [img] (My win10 is using... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ferry, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ferry Win User

Unidentified user accounts showing up

Hi,
    Recently I noticed, that there are some new user account on my win10. Unfortunately it wasn't me who creadted them.

Unidentified user accounts showing up [​IMG]

(My win10 is using hungarian language, this image was taken in the start menu account submenu)
    At first I deleted them, but they keep coming back. At one point I had about 6 of these. I suspected malwere or virus infection, because it happens in offline mode too, but my ESET Smart Security and Avast and Spybot search couldn't solve this issue.
    Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

ferry, Aug 14, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

unable to share data from PC to Lumia 820

How are you trying to share data?

When you connect the phone to the PC do the drivers load? The phone shows up in windows explorer? There are no unidentified devices in device manager?

garym123, Aug 14, 2015
  3. My CD/DVD burner cannot be seen in my computer running Window10 Home Edition

It's a custom built computer. And no, there is no DVD or cd rom showing up in the device manager, though there is something under other devices that is unidentifiable that says its having errors/issues

NikJohnson, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Unidentified user accounts showing up

1. Unidentified user accounts showing up - Similar Threads - Unidentified user accounts

2. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  3. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  4. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My user account not showing up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My user account not showing up.: About an hour ago, I updated my computer. But only the local accounts were on the login screen and not my microsoft account. My account is showing up in "netplwiz" but not in the login screen. Does someone else have the same issue?...
  6. My user account not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user account not showing up.: About an hour ago, I updated my computer. But only the local accounts were on the login screen and not my microsoft account. My account is showing up in "netplwiz" but not in the login screen. Does someone else have the same issue?...
  7. My user account not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Ethernet shows up as unidentified and can’t log in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet shows up as unidentified and can’t log in: I can’t log in to my computer because the internet won’t connect to it via wire. The Ethernet shows up as unidentified. I’ve searched for all the solutions however they require me to log in but I can’t do that as I need the internet to log in as it logs in through my...
  9. Switch User accounts not showing up and switch user option not popping up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch User accounts not showing up and switch user option not popping up: My wife and I share a pc and before the recent update We both independently used our own logins and accounts to access my compute. After this newest windows update no matter what I try from making a random blank no Microsoft login account to erasing her from the pc and...
  10. User account not showing up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account not showing up.: Previous before update i had all my user account shown up on login screen but now. Only 1 user account is shown. I.e the account with admin privilege. The other account i had is not shown up. Nor in login screen. Nor control panel user account. And just so u know im...