Windows 10: Unified inbox in Mail?

Discus and support Unified inbox in Mail? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by besweeet, Jul 29, 2015.

1. besweeet Win User

Unified inbox in Mail?

I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose.

So, back to Windows Live Mail 2012 I go.

:)

besweeet, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Will Mango allow for backup or printing of SMS text messages?

The Unified Inboxes apply only to email accounts you have setup on the phone. And as JR pointed out, you cannot move items between accounts. When you tap the Move button on a message in a unified Inbox, only that account's folders can be selected.

The Messages app remains separate from emails. Texting is combined with Facebook chat and Windows Live Messenger. Messages still cannot be backed up or added to a unified Inbox.

Entegy, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Inboxes

Are there plans to bring back a unified inbox?

CharlesHerrmann, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Unified inbox in Mail?

1. Unified inbox in Mail? - Similar Threads - Unified inbox Mail

2. Deleting mail from the Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting mail from the Inbox: I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??...
  3. inbox.

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30
  4. How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?: How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display[ATTACH]? Attached pic shows my three accounts with Outlook the one at the top. How do I rearrange so that eg Yahoo is at the top? Thanks...
  5. Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Gmail inbox through Mail app: Hi, I am currently using my Gmail account across all Microsoft services (for Windows sign in, Xbox account etc) and facing issues getting my Gmail inbox to appear in the Mail app. I have no problems adding my account through the Google sign in prompt in the app, but my...
  6. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes: So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail. 22244
  7. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Link All Your Mail into one inbox: If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner Then go to Manage Account Click on any Mail you have there like Outlook...
  8. Is it possible to have subfolders of the Inbox in the Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to have subfolders of the Inbox in the Mail app?: I am just about to convert my main machine to Windows 10 from 7. In 7 I use the Outlook part of Office 2013. I have developed a method of keeping my mail in subfolders of the Inbox. I have tried to create subfolders in the Inbox of the Mail app but cannot see how to. I...
  9. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948
  10. Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center: When I open share center and default Mail app I can't get Inbox of Mail App. Only compose a mail screen exists. Hot to get Inbox of Mail App at the Share Center? 70905