Windows 10: Unified inbox in Mail?

Discus and support Unified inbox in Mail? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by besweeet, Jul 29, 2015.

1. besweeet Win User

Unified inbox in Mail?

I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose.

So, back to Windows Live Mail 2012 I go.

:)

besweeet, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Will Mango allow for backup or printing of SMS text messages?

The Unified Inboxes apply only to email accounts you have setup on the phone. And as JR pointed out, you cannot move items between accounts. When you tap the Move button on a message in a unified Inbox, only that account's folders can be selected.

The Messages app remains separate from emails. Texting is combined with Facebook chat and Windows Live Messenger. Messages still cannot be backed up or added to a unified Inbox.

Entegy, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Inboxes

Are there plans to bring back a unified inbox?

CharlesHerrmann, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Unified inbox in Mail?

1. Unified inbox in Mail? - Similar Threads - Unified inbox Mail

2. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  3. Mail App - Shared Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  4. Mail App - Shared Inbox

Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  5. unified inbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unified inbox?: When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and...
  6. unified inbox?

unified inbox?: When I start the mail app, I see all my email together in one inbox. If I click on one account, for example to focus on work and not see personal stuff for a little while, I can just see the one account. Is there a way to get back to the unified account without closing and...
  7. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  8. There is no mail in my inbox.

There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  9. Deleting mail from the Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting mail from the Inbox: I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??...
  10. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email @inbox.in