Windows 10: uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there a way to uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - I want to reinstall it because it crashes randomly while playing music.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by werty, Apr 21, 2016.

1. werty Win User

uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

Hi,
    is there a way to uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - I want to reinstall it because it crashes randomly while playing music.

Thanks,

:)

werty, Apr 21, 2016

2. GROOVE MUSIC

that bug exists with many apps on W10 mobile.

it might get fixed at some point. don't worry too much about it, as it is just a small presentation issue.

Thats OK!

But same problem, I was having with the MSN Weather app and it fixed by uninstalling and then reinstalling the app....

But there is no option to uninstall Groove Music.....

itsrohitsingh, Apr 21, 2016
  3. access music as a detailed file

Since installing Windows 10 I can no longer access my music files easily as a detailed file,

they automatically come up on the Groove music album covers and all.

1 If I uninstall Groove Music will it leave my music files as in my hard drive as the were in Windows 7?.

2 Is there a way of bringing up the detailed file without uninstalling Groove Music.

Geoff Bradley, Apr 21, 2016
Thema:

uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile

1. uninstall Groove music on Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - uninstall Groove music

2. Windows installing groove music instead of groove music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installing groove music instead of groove music: recently i formatted both my hard drive and ssd because of messed up permissions when i recover windows from my saved products key, only the groove music with blue background and white logo is seen on my pc instead of the black orange groove music we have, or the new media...
  3. Windows installing groove music instead of groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installing groove music instead of groove music: recently i formatted both my hard drive and ssd because of messed up permissions when i recover windows from my saved products key, only the groove music with blue background and white logo is seen on my pc instead of the black orange groove music we have, or the new media...
  4. Windows installing groove music instead of groove music

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Uninstall Groove Music app

Uninstall Groove Music app: how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-groove-music-app/48fb3053-fadc-4c85-924c-90327dd410d2
  6. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  7. EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    EASIEST WAY TO UNINSTALL GROOVE MUSIC?: Hi I set my music to be played by windows media player, but it keeps being redirected to groove music player after i play it one time in widows media player. how can i either uninstall or disable Groove Music altogether? Thanks PS, Anyone know the Product Code for Groove...
  8. Uninstall not working on Groove Music

Uninstall not working on Groove Music: I just noticed Groove Music today and opened it. I then closed it and within minutes my husband was emailed a bill ! I am newly married and have no idea how Microsoft got that email ! Also do not use Groove and will never use it as I have always used for years my own...
  9. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...
  10. Groove Music app on Windows 10 Mobile with gapless audio playback

in Windows 10 News
    Groove Music app on Windows 10 Mobile with gapless audio playback: Groove version 3.6.1362 introduces gapless playback - a very big deal for those who enjoy listening to albums in which one songs flows seamlessly into the next. Until now, Groove has been incapable of playback without a noticeable gap in the audio between songs, and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall win10 mobile groove music