Windows 10: Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!

Discus and support Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have been using windows 10 TP build 9926 for about a week on my SP3. I've noticed some bugs but overall was great. But there is one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Franciscorssm24, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!

Hello guys,

I have been using windows 10 TP build 9926 for about a week on my SP3. I've noticed some bugs but overall was great. But there is one issue that is bothering me and I wanna go back to windows 8.1 due to that.

The issue is that the battery discharge on W10TP is way faster than in windows 8.1! I guess its about some tweeks or something but it is bothering me.

The problem is that I believe I erased the recovery partition and I cannot go back to factory defaults! Can any1 help me?

:)

Franciscorssm24, Feb 7, 2015

2. How do I Stop win explorer from crashing and restarting all the time?

295 3:45:21.4877404 PM explorer.exe 2016
    FASTIO_NETWORK_QUERY_OPEN C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QuickTime.cpl
    FAST IO DISALLOWED

As a side note: Uninstall QuickTime immediately.

Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - :
    http://blog.trendmicro.com/urgent-call-action-uninstall-quicktime-windows-today/

Ramesh Srinivasan, Feb 7, 2015
  3. talhamid Win User
    PR1.1 (2.2009.51-1) Nokia N900 Software Update available today

No matter what I do or uninstall, I am not able to free up space on 'target location' for the update. Urgent help required!!!

talhamid, Feb 7, 2015
  4. adamf Win User

Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!

If you don't already have a backup you could backup any documents you may want and then do a clean install

See Clean Install - Windows 8

adamf, Feb 7, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
  6. Charlie Win User
    If you installed over win 8 you may have a windows old folder with your files from win 8. If you would like to save some data from this. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html
    Not sure if a recovery iso can be made of this win old folder but that would be nice. good luck to you

Charlie, Feb 7, 2015
  7. I just can't do it. I have a clean install of windows 8.1 in a bootable USB made from Microsoft's website and it just ignores it and starts up windows. I even tried to go trough the advanced startup but it just ignores my USB. I even used 2 clean installations of windows 8.1 ...

Any Ideas?

8. Winuser Win User

You have to go into the bios and set the USB drive as the boot drive.

Winuser, Feb 7, 2015
  9. It is enabled. Even if it was not I used the advanced startup menu and it still didnt work :S

10. adamf Win User
    There have been lots of issues with SP3 not booting from USB after installing 10. You might want to check your firmware is up to date, turn off secure boot and then have a look at this thread Surface Pro 3 will not boot from USB - Page 5 as there are some success stories there. Good luck.

adamf, Feb 7, 2015
  11. This is because of your power supply problem
    I am also using win 10 TP 9926
    So if you want to go back to win 8.1 just download it and make a bootable dvd /prndrive
    Go to bios and select your boot device to dvd/ pendrive then go on
    The version we are using is genuine but limited it ends on July 1 when you connect ms account

If u want to use for life time you dont connect to ms account ..

Arjun Rajendran, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!! - Similar Threads - Uninstall Help URGENT

2. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  3. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  4. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  5. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent Help: I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago I have clicked on “forgot password” and...
  6. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent Help: Hello all, I require an urgent help. When I opened up my laptop and went to the "This PC", I saw that one of my partitions is lost and not stated in the list. When I opened the Disk Management, I saw an unallocated space of the same size of my partition. Ii had a lot of...
  7. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  8. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  9. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535
  10. help, urgently ><

in Windows 10 Support
    help, urgently ><: Okay as the title says I have some sort of... uh an issue with windows 10 and that is as the picture shows that(2nd one) I have "microsoft essentials prerelease" turned on.. even tho I don't have it installed or anything and I tried uninstalling it, but didn't find it...