Windows 10: Uninstall icon

Discus and support Uninstall icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had an Uninstall icon on my desktop and now is no longer there. How do I get it back. Using Win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LambertMulder1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Uninstall icon

I had an Uninstall icon on my desktop and now is no longer there. How do I get it back. Using Win 10.

:)

LambertMulder1, Jul 8, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall icon :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 8, 2018
  3. IVO
    ivo Win User
    Uninstall gpuz

Hi yesterday I have installed gpuz (TechPowerUp) for show type of memory on my gtx 1070 (micron dam...) after I have uninstall the program but in the menù list on the... show hide icon in the tray menù
    show again TechPowerGPU-Z how I can delete its completely?

bye

4. Uninstall icon

Undeletable Folder Icon in File Explorer

Many thanks. Reinstalling certainly makes sense. I tried, as you suggested, and then uninstalled Boxcryptor again, but unfortunately without success as the icon is still there. I checked with Revo to make sure that it had uninstalled it, and it's not listed. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

AussieMike, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall icon

1. Uninstall icon - Similar Threads - Uninstall icon

2. UNINSTALLED THIRD PARTY MEDIA PLAYER, BUT ITS ICON HAS BEEN STILL SHOWING IN THE SUGGESTION...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALLED THIRD PARTY MEDIA PLAYER, BUT ITS ICON HAS BEEN STILL SHOWING IN THE SUGGESTION...: Since Windows Built-in media player don't support different video formats, I installed POTPLAYER-64BIT for my Windows11!Now, after uninstalling POTPLAYER-64BIT through CONTROL PANEL SECTION, when Iam about to open a new video, still POTPLAYER-64BIT icon has been showing in...
  3. UNINSTALLED THIRD PARTY MEDIA PLAYER, BUT ITS ICON HAS BEEN STILL SHOWING IN THE SUGGESTION...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNINSTALLED THIRD PARTY MEDIA PLAYER, BUT ITS ICON HAS BEEN STILL SHOWING IN THE SUGGESTION...: Since Windows Built-in media player don't support different video formats, I installed POTPLAYER-64BIT for my Windows11!Now, after uninstalling POTPLAYER-64BIT through CONTROL PANEL SECTION, when Iam about to open a new video, still POTPLAYER-64BIT icon has been showing in...
  4. Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...

Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...: I uninstalled a game, but the icon remained. I double-checked the ADD/REMOVE apps page to see if it was there, and it was not. So I went to delete the icon manually, and I am given this message: Well, it wont let me upload the simple .png or .jpeg. Wonderfully working...
  5. Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...: I uninstalled a game, but the icon remained. I double-checked the ADD/REMOVE apps page to see if it was there, and it was not. So I went to delete the icon manually, and I am given this message: Well, it wont let me upload the simple .png or .jpeg. Wonderfully working...
  6. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  7. Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled

Persistent Other System Tray Icons After Program Uninstalled: Hi thereSo I've had this problem for a few days, and have found a solution to remove those apps that are persistent in the Personalization > Taskbar > Other system tray icons" section once the program has been uninstalled.You will need to edit the registry manually as nothing...
  8. How do I stop uninstalled program icons from popping up on my desktop randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop uninstalled program icons from popping up on my desktop randomly?: Uninstalled program icons keep randomly popping up on my desktop when I install a new program or delete one. I'm on Windows 11 version 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-uninstalled-program-icons-from/a91b381c-7c34-4a6c-a153-2e883b9c103d
  9. How do I stop uninstalled program icons from popping up on my desktop randomly?

How do I stop uninstalled program icons from popping up on my desktop randomly?: Uninstalled program icons keep randomly popping up on my desktop when I install a new program or delete one. I'm on Windows 11 version 22H2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-uninstalled-program-icons-from/a91b381c-7c34-4a6c-a153-2e883b9c103d
  10. New PC: post uninstalling Onedrive: desktop icons disappearing; creating a new folder on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC: post uninstalling Onedrive: desktop icons disappearing; creating a new folder on...: Here are some shots of the issues: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-post-uninstalling-onedrive-desktop-icons/ad9ff806-6d93-42e3-99aa-d2dff311cf79