Windows 10: Uninstall OneDrive in services or other

Discus and support Uninstall OneDrive in services or other in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to uninstall OneDrive cloud application from Windows 10. The note at Microsoft help seemed incomplete. Can this be uninstalled in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by loninappleton, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Uninstall OneDrive in services or other

I would like to uninstall OneDrive cloud application from Windows 10. The note at Microsoft
    help seemed incomplete.

Can this be uninstalled in Services? What other 'write back' services are there to disable?

I have seen Black Viper's new Services list but do not know the things I might miss
    as a new user of Windows 10. Even Black Viper shows the Windows Update write backs
    as enabled. I prefer to have none active.

:)

loninappleton, Aug 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 27, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

RCoon, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Uninstall OneDrive in services or other

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Uninstall OneDrive in services or other :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall OneDrive in services or other

1. Uninstall OneDrive in services or other - Similar Threads - Uninstall OneDrive services

2. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  3. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  4. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  5. OneDrive Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Uninstall: I have tried to completely uninstall and remove OneDrive from my computer using Uninstall in Windows, Revo Uninstaller, Unlink in OneDrive account, edit Registry keys, and it appears that OneDrive is successfully removed. The one remaining issue is in my File Explorer with...
  6. Uninstalling OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalling OneDrive: W10 Yeah, yeah, I've searched for how to uninstall OneDrive. Start Key, type in "Programs," go to 'Add Remove Programs,' scroll for 'OneDrive.' Did that. 'OneDrive' isn't on the list. 'Microsoft OneDrive' isn't on the list. Yet, in Explorer, I show...
  7. Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot uninstall Onedrive.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NICULL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpzpfu/cannot_uninstall_onedrive/
  8. Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY: So i noticed after "uninstalling" onedrive, there is still a folder in users/username/onedrive and the fun part, is that pictures, documents, and desktop folders are all automatically in there, and you cant change it!! So i went looking for a solution. Didnt find one. So i...
  9. Uninstall OneDrive in services or other

Uninstall OneDrive in services or other: I would like to uninstall OneDrive cloud application from Windows 10. The note at Microsoft help seemed incomplete. Can this be uninstalled in Services? What other 'write back' services are there to disable? I have seen Black Viper's new Services list but do not know the...
  10. OneDrive can be uninstalled ?

OneDrive can be uninstalled ?: This is a newly installed Win 10 Home. Win 10 version 1709 Build 16299.98 I thought OneDrive was part of the current Win 10 operating system and it could not be uninstalled. It should NOT even be listed in Programs and Features. I just happened to check my Programs and...