Windows 10: Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Discus and support Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) ! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just wonder why some of my apps are not listed there?! I also tried "apps and features" from settings and still some of my installed software don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rezpower, Aug 19, 2015.

1. rezpower Win User

Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

I just wonder why some of my apps are not listed there?! I also tried "apps and features" from settings and still some of my installed software don't show up there either!
    Even tried with 3rd party uninstaller program (Revo) and still no trace of these installed software!

EX: Cubase, Photpshop, Premiere, etc

:)

rezpower, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Bert__ Win User

Programs not listed on Uninstall or Change a Program page after system restore

That pretty much explains it. Some of the programs work fine after just copying over the files and not running an installation program. If the installation process is necessary for programs to show up, then this would be why some are missing. I should
    be able to make do with the way things are.

Bert__, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Bert__ Win User
    Programs not listed on Uninstall or Change a Program page after system restore

I encountered some difficulties when switching from Windows 7 to Windows 10 which culminated in me copying all my files to an external hard drive (while temporarily back on a version of windows 7 which would only properly boot up in safe mode), installing
    Windows 10 from scratch, and copying everything back to my internal drive.

Since then, the Uninstall or change a program screen does not list any of the programs that were copied over from my external hard drive. It only shows Programs installed after installing windows 10. Is there any way to have it list these missing programs?

Bert__, Aug 19, 2015
  4. Irene Win User

After touching the W10 icon, try 'All Apps' on the bottom left.

Check if your program is listed there, then right-click and 'Uninstall'.

Irene, Aug 19, 2015
  5. hawkman Win User
    Using view hidden folders try

Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local.

If its not there its been removed, you could try a restore to a date you last used 1 of them.

Roy

hawkman, Aug 19, 2015
  6. rezpower Win User
    Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) ! - Similar Threads - Uninstall change program

2. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  3. When you uninstall program but it remains in installed program's list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When you uninstall program but it remains in installed program's list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? [Original Title: Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list]...
  4. Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list

Program uninstalled but stuck on the program list: If anything can go wrong it will. Is there a way to fox half-done uninstalls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-uninstalled-but-stuck-on-the-program-list/9bc2bf97-db32-49cf-afaa-e935400e3483
  5. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  6. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  7. Program not listed to be able to uninstall

Program not listed to be able to uninstall: When navigating to Control Panel/Programs to be able to uninstall Quicken, The program is not listed to be able to uninstall. The program is installed and I can locate in the Program Files, but is not listed to uninstall. I have heard that if I were to just delete the...
  8. Uninstall a Program not listed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall a Program not listed: I need to uninstall a program: ByteFence Anti-Malware. I go to Control Panel, Programs, but it is not listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/uninstall-a-program-not-listed/09c82a54-4bf9-4489-a097-eb1a95ba755a
  9. list recently uninstalled programs

list recently uninstalled programs: Hi, Whats the best way to list any recent uninstalls? 110041
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717