Windows 10: Uninstall Windows 10

Discus and support Uninstall Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I uninstall Windows 1o and re-install windows 7 from Disk? 6344 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DroneHD, May 24, 2015.

1. DroneHD Win User

Uninstall Windows 10

How do I uninstall Windows 1o and re-install windows 7 from Disk?

:)

DroneHD, May 24, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, May 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, May 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Uninstall Windows 10

Brink, May 24, 2015
  5. DroneHD Win User
    DroneHD, May 24, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'll let the thread continue there instead so it will be all in one location.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Uninstall Windows 10

1. Uninstall Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Uninstall

2. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  3. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling: Okay, my keyboard suddenly stopped working yesterday. I tried just about everything it seems like to fix it. I Uninstalled the many sub category drivers I had under the 'Keyboards' window and then restarted computer. Now the entire keyboards drop down menu is gone and I find...
  4. Keyboard Driver didn't reinstall after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  6. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  7. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  9. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  10. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...