Windows 10: Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

Discus and support Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by appros, Sep 21, 2015.

1. appros Win User

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

:)

appros, Sep 21, 2015

2. HELP

I'm having the same problem with my mediacom winpad w700, and after talk to them. They said me that it's an windows problem.

Because this driver KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device missing.

how can i fix it?

AntonioQuadrante, Sep 21, 2015
  3. HELP

ive been having the same problem with the KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device from sileadinc,

this seems to be a problem with manufacturers not writing drivers for windows 10 for all their hardware.

no matter which update I download, my touchscreen just wont work properly, the touch gestures are way off, i simply cannot work with my tablet anymore

RegaloMatela, Sep 21, 2015
  4. appros Win User

I have been able to install drivers from Chuwi Vi10 Downloads, Drivers, Bios and Android Firmware. This however has just reverted it back to the previous state. If a thorough description on the way the touchscreen behaves is necessary, I can post a video. Otherwise, it basically is horizontally inverted and corresponds to a small box on the screen that is smaller than the entire screen. So a touch on the bezel will be horizontally inverted and toward the center more.

Is there some way to calibrate touchscreens?

appros, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device - Similar Threads - Uninstalled KMDF HID

2. I2C HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device Error: HI, I recently bought Infinix inbook X2 for my father,when he was using the laptop the touchpad is not working, so i check the device manager and when there is a warning sign on the I2C HID Device, and when i click it it says "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for...
  3. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  4. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  5. Touch screen stops working -I2C HID device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen stops working -I2C HID device error: I have a LG gram laptop 16T90P-KAAE7UI running windows 11. In the last few months, touch screen has been intermittely stopping working. The device manager always showed there was an error in I2C HID device - This device cannot start code 10. Usually, I could recover by doing...
  6. Touch screen stops working -I2C HID device error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen stops working -I2C HID device error: I have a LG gram laptop 16T90P-KAAE7UI running windows 11. In the last few months, touch screen has been intermittely stopping working. The device manager always showed there was an error in I2C HID device - This device cannot start code 10. Usually, I could recover by doing...
  7. I2C HID Device Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device Issue: Hi All, I recently bought a Avita NS14A6 INU442-MEGYB with a AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with readon vega mobile GFX with windows 10 home S version and i upgraded it to full version of Win 10 home 64 bit. Since this upgrage, the touch pad is not working and there is an issue with the...
  8. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  9. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: I can't scrolling or do any gestures with my touchpad DELL XPS 9570 I've changed my touchpad from Dell surport. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/a9a58e0c-52ff-471e-b557-1a9776df721b
  10. I2C HID Device Driver

I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. silead kmdf hid minidriver windows 10 fix

2. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device

3. kmdf minidriver for touch

4. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device_11.59.20.989 x64,
  5. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c driver 18.3.21.190 windows 10,
  6. silead - other hardware - kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device 32 bit driver,
  7. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device 64 1920x1280,
  8. kmdf minidriver for touch windows 10,
  9. Device Description: KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device,
  10. sileadinc kmdf hid touch windows 10 32bit,
  11. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device vi10,
  12. hid mini-driver touch,
  13. silead kmdf 21.51.33,
  14. kmdf touch missing device,
  15. kmdf touch phantom