Windows 10: Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Discus and support Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Octopuss, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Octopuss Win User

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to.
    I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how?
    Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I have no idea how to integrate this into a batch file.

:)

Octopuss, Jun 11, 2018

2. uninstall an app

Hi Donald,

PowerShell is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.

Run a PowerShell script using the following steps:

• Type Windows PowerShell in
      Start
      menu.
    • Right-click on it, and run it as administrator.
    Paste or type the command below at the PowerShell prompt.

Get-appxpackage -all *shellexperience* -packagetype bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + “\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml”)}

You may be able to correct this by re-registering the package.

Check this
    link
    and see Jason[MS]'s post to know how to troubleshoot Windows Apps.

To uninstall Microsoft 3D Builder or a Microsoft Apps, please follow these steps below:

• On the Start menu select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built in to Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Media doesn't play in apps from the Windows (10) Store

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.

• Click on Control panel.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

• Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app.
    Follow these steps:

• Right-click on the app and click
      Uninstall.
    • Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for the app and click on
      Install
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

1. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script - Similar Threads - Uninstalling store apps

2. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  3. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.: When I try to open any MS Store, Paint 3d, etc., nothing happens, and none appear in settings. How do I bring them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-all-associated-apps-are/3180f551-a980-4a2c-a4bc-9ba4d5aea095
  4. Microsoft Store and all associated apps are uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

Uninstalling MS Store apps?: How do I uninstall MS Store apps? I tried a lot of bad apps and now everything is in my library, cluttering the UI and making UX terrible. I know I can "hide" them but since I don't intend to ever install them again why can't I remove them permanently? Windows 10 Version...
  6. windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update uninstalls all my apps and windows store not working: hi since february every time i update my pc all my apps like spotify, chrome, zoom are deleted and i have to reinstall all of them and since then my windows store stoped working too. i tried to delete the updates and that did not work can someone help me??...
  7. uninstall all downloaded apps

uninstall all downloaded apps: I would like to uninstall all apps on my laptop. I Believe I download one that was bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-all-downloaded-apps/b0320e10-6948-4784-aff4-20366db3fad3
  8. Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps With Batch Script

Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps With Batch Script: Windows 10 includes a variety of universal apps, you can uninstall them, but Microsoft doesn’t allow you to easily uninstall them in the usual way. With this batch script you can uninstall build-in apps. Code: :: Uninstall Windows 10 Built-in Apps @Echo Off & Color 0E...
  9. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  10. Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users

Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users: Hey guys, I am interested in setting up some company-wide commands to remove a lot of the built-in crap from Windows 10. Employees don't need to be using the Xbox app, and we don't need Get Office, Get Skype etc as we already have those installed using the administrator...