Windows 10: uninstalling apps&games

Discus and support uninstalling apps&games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I really have a problem with uninstalling an app, because its not a program that I can find in my control panel and when I found out about that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ramsey eleryan, Jul 21, 2018.

1. uninstalling apps&games

hi,

I really have a problem with uninstalling an app, because its not a program that I can find in my control panel and when I found out about that I searched in Microsoft store so could I find anything to uninstall it but there isn't anything like an install bottom, whyyy?

I don't want the app how can I delete it and install it from my pc ?!?

and thank you.

:)

ramsey eleryan, Jul 21, 2018

2. microsoft game apps CAN'T uninstall

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which are the games you would like to remove?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to uninstall?
    Example: Microsoft solitaire collection is the game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10. Follow the below steps to remove/uninstall the Microsoft solitaire collection from the Windows 10.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Apps and features from the system settings menu.
    • Locate and click on the Microsoft solitaire collection
      from the list of apps installed under the Apps and features.
    • Click on Uninstall. (click on Uninstall if any window prompts)
    By following the above steps, you may remove/uninstall any app/game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jul 21, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

uninstalling apps&games

Can't uninstall games

Uninstall all apps, including games, from the app list.

Games can not be uninstalled from the game hub.

garym123, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

uninstalling apps&games

1. uninstalling apps&games - Similar Threads - uninstalling apps&games

2. I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...: I have somehow over 200gb in saved games from when i was using Xbox pc gamepass. over 6 months ago now i reinstalled windows onto a new C drive after mine became corrupt. everything on all other platforms works great, however the xbox store is awkward as can be, and none of...
  3. I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot uninstall my xbox app games that were installed on my F drive after i reinstalled...: I have somehow over 200gb in saved games from when i was using Xbox pc gamepass. over 6 months ago now i reinstalled windows onto a new C drive after mine became corrupt. everything on all other platforms works great, however the xbox store is awkward as can be, and none of...
  4. After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...

After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...: So i refreshed my windows So it kept all my files but uninstalled the apps I had installed multiple games on Different drives the game take like 200GB combinedNow I cannot find the files of the games at all to delete them Please help...
  5. After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...: So i refreshed my windows So it kept all my files but uninstalled the apps I had installed multiple games on Different drives the game take like 200GB combinedNow I cannot find the files of the games at all to delete them Please help...
  6. After I Refreshed my PC xbox app was uninstalled but the games that i had installed in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

Xbox App games not fully uninstalling: There is a full story to this and all but I'm just gonna try to cut to the chase. I tried uninstalling Doom Eternal and Halo MCC, but when it didn't free up space I did some snooping and turns out that they still exist despite me literally using the uninstall button in the...
  8. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App games not fully uninstalling: There is a full story to this and all but I'm just gonna try to cut to the chase. I tried uninstalling Doom Eternal and Halo MCC, but when it didn't free up space I did some snooping and turns out that they still exist despite me literally using the uninstall button in the...
  9. Xbox App games not fully uninstalling

10. I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app

I can't uninstall games from the Xbox PC app: Hello, as the title says. I tried this on both my new builds and sure enough, both affected. I installed multiple games from the Xbox gamepass PC app. I was looking to make room for different games, as I'm uninstalling games from the xbox app I'm watching my storage and it...